𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦

𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐣𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐬𝗼𝐧- feelin cheetah print today! :)        𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 207,345 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴         ____________________________________

        𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 207,345 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
         ____________________________________

                 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫50- gorgeous 😊
                         𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚_𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐡- wifey!! <333  𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
                     𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐧12- perfect as always!
                 2𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3- so pretty!
                         𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- we can't wait to see you!  𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
                         𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- YOU LOOK SO GOOD!! we really cant wait- HURRY UP!!
                           ↳︎ 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻- okay, okay, its not my fault my mom is slow! :/                        
                         𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- trevor doesn't like cats liv.  𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
                          𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿96- ew that outfit is awful

                    __________________________________________

      I smile at Chris's comment and slide my phone into the back pocket of my jean shorts. I check my hair one last time and stare at myself through the mirror. I haven't seen the Sturniolos since I was a kid. Even though we go to the same school, we have such different schedules that I've only been able to catch glimpses of them in the hall or at lunch. Mom and Marylou are best friends, and they've stayed in contact but the triplets and I have grown apart. Or so I thought. I sigh, pick up my phone, and run downstairs. "You look cute, sweetie!" Mom exclaims. "Thanks," I mumble. My dad is on a work trip and it is always tense between me and mom when he isn't here. We get into our car and I put on Tate Mcrae. "I really don't like the language she uses." Mom says. "Ugh, whatever!" I shut off the music, frustrated. It was only a 10 minute drive to their house, and before I knew it, I was walking up to the Sturniolos' front door.
Mom knocks lightly and Marylou opens the door. "Hey girls, come on in!" She says excitedly, embracing me and mom. "Wow," I gasp, stepping into the beautiful house. "It's so different from what I remember." "Oh, its the same house, but with some touch ups because of the fire." Marylou tells me. She leads us into the kitchen where James is cooking pasta and the triplets are arguing about something. I hear mom gasp at how 'beautiful' the kitchen is. She and Marylou sit down at the dining table and start talking about the new house. The triplets notice me now, and Nick runs over to me. "Olivia, oh my god!!" He pulls me into a warm hug. "Hey Nick!" I hug him back and smile. "Wow, girl, you look even hotter in person! Not that I'm attracted or anything-" Nick says, and we both burst out laughing. Matt and Chris walk over and give me hugs. "Dude, we've missed you so much." Chris puts his arm around my shoulder and smiles. "Yeah, I've missed you guys too. It's been a minute." I sling my arm back around him. I glance at Matt and catch him stiffly staring Chris down. "Lets go upstairs and catch up!" Nick suggests. I agree and we head upstairs. I turn around when I'm at the top of the stairs to see mom laughing with James and Marylou. I smile and walk into Chris's room, where the triplets already are.
I fling myself onto his bed and giggle. "Wow, It's like the same up here." I prop myself up against the wall. "We tried to not let the fire change how messy our rooms were." Matt looks at me, and slightly smiles, then looks away. "Oh my gosh, I remember when you guys came to school the next day and everyone felt so bad. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to comfort you guys." I say apologetically. "It's okay," Nick jumps on Chris's bed. "We don't blame you." Matt sits on a chair, and Chris attempts to push him off. "YO!" Matt yells, and shoves him back. Nick and I glance at each other and start snickering. "YOU'RE IN MY CHAIR!" Chris pouts loudly. "Guys, STOP!" Nick demands. "Liv isn't gonna come back if you two fools keep goofing off." I put my hand over my mouth to fight a smile. "He started it by sitting in my chair." Chris says, and Matt rolls his eyes and sits next to me on the bed. "Do you wanna hang out with us tomorrow?" "Oh, definitely," I flash Matt a grin, and he smirks. "Matt stop flirting-" Nick and Chris look at each other with funny faces. Matt and I quickly look away from each other. "Grow up you two." I playfully shove Nick and Chris, and they fall on the floor dramatically. "Kids, dinner time!" Marylou calls from downstairs. The triplets and I head down and I eat the best pasta I've ever had.

((A few hours later))

"Bye Mare, thanks for the great dinner!" My mom hugs Marylou goodbye. "Anytime Dina, come back whenever! Olivia is free to see the boys anytime." "Thank you Mrs. Sturniolo," I say politely and hug her. "No problem, dear!" She smiles. Nick, Matt, and Chris stand behind her and wave goodbye to me. "See you guys tomorrow!" I wave back. When me and mom get home I go right upstairs and flop onto my bed. I am so happy with how the day went, and I'm glad me and the triplets are good. I can't wait for tomorrow!

           𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐣𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐬𝗼𝐧- so happy to have my chaotic boys back- ily guys! <33           ///TAGGED- nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo, matthewsturniololiked by nicolassturniolo and 362,200 others          ______________________________...

           ///TAGGED- nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo, matthewsturniolo
liked by nicolassturniolo and 362,200 others
          ____________________________________________

         𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫50- omg chris
         2𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3- wow thats nuts
         𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚_𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐡- aw i'm so happy that ya'll are getting close
           ↳︎ 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐣𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐬𝗼𝐧- yeah i missed them- BUT I MISS U MORE BESTIE WHEN ARE YOU AT UR MOMS?
            ↳︎  𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚_𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐡- I MISS U TOO! WE CAN HANGOUT SOON <33
         𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐧12- i can tell shes gonna get with either matt or chris
        𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- JUST WAIT TILL YOUR BIRTHDAY MA'AM YOU'LL BE SORRY. love you too!
↳︎ 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐣𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐬𝗼𝐧- okay now i'm scared-
        𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- i look strange
             ↳︎ 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐣𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐬𝗼𝐧- you always look strange
       𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- where am i?!?
              ↳︎ 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐣𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐬𝗼𝐧- aha sorry matt! ill do an appreciation post for you when we hangout tomorrow!
              ↳︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- OOOOOOOH
                           ↳︎ 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼- okay as long as I get to be on ur insta. AND CHRIS SHUT UP!!
                           ________________________________

A/N:

wow you guys first chapter!! i hope you guys liked it! matt and liv will start talking soon more, dw!! love you all and tysm for reading!!

-brynn