𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥

I wake up at noon, exhausted from the day before. I snap awake though, because I remember how excited I am to hang out with the triplets. I was going to look my best. I know they don't care how hot I am, or what clothes I wear, but I feel the need to impress. I do my hair and put on a crop top and sweatpants, and then check my phone. I saw Nick added me to a group chat, and there was already a message. I don't look at it, and instead text my dad.

          Dad😙

daughter😛- gm! i miss you and i love you 💕

dad😙- gm baby! i miss you too. 5 more days. love you 💕

___________________________________________
   I sigh and open the new group chat.
__________________________________________

                                                                                       The Gang👑

nick 🤩- livvvv we are sending Matt to pick you up in 10 minutes! BE READY

liv- okay! i've been ready, slowpokes 🙄

matt 😑- don't call us that. i won't pick you up.
chris 🤪- DAMN

liv- alright fine, just get here haha

matt 😑- yeah yeah i'll be over soon

I roll my eyes at the text and start scrolling on tiktok while I wait. About 5 minutes later I hear a knock on the front door. I run downstairs to get the door, but I see a note on the fridge. I read it and then crumble it up. Mom left, great. I hear Matt knocking on the door louder now, so I run over and open it. "Hey!" I exclaim, trying to cover up my frustration. "Hi." Matt answers. He pauses and studies my face. "Are you okay?" Oops. I guess I need acting classes. "Uh yeah-" I start to lie. But the way Matt is looking at me makes stop. "No, sorry. My mom just left to visit her friend that's sick and didn't tell me in advance. We don't get along that well but I don't like her doing these things. She always stays extra long with them and leaves me alone." I ramble. Matt pushes his hair out of his face and just smiles at me. "I get it. But you'll be fine. Besides, you're spending the day with us, remember?" "Oh yeah, I forgot," I say sarcastically and smile back, my mood instantly boosting. I pull the front door shut and we get in the minivan. "Can I?" I point to the aux cord, once I buckled my seatbelt. "Yeah, just don't play bad music." He smirks at me. "As if!" I scoff. "My music taste is great, for your information." Matt laughs. I plug in my phone and play Kickback, by Kblast. "Wow okay, not awful." Matt grins at me. "Thanks." I drum my fingers on the dashboard and hum to the tune.
We pull up to the triplets house and Matt honks the horn. I see Nick and Chris run out of the house, and jump in the van. "LIVVVV! HIII!" Nick yells. "Nick- my eardrums." I wince, and Matt and Chris burst out laughing. "What's up?" Chris dabs me up. "Nothing much, just playing music." "Wow, Matt let you play music? He normally freaks out when Nick does." Chris leans back in the seat. "Does she have good taste?" Nick asks Matt. "It's not bad." He says. I roll my eyes. "What do you guys wanna do?" I ask. "First of all, I'm starving, so let's go eat." Nick's stomach growls loudly. "Sounds like you haven't eaten in a couple days." Chris elbows him. "OW!" Nick sticks his tongue out Chris. I giggle and Matt starts driving to McDonalds.

____________________________