The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted

front page
2 The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted by words and forced to set unequal rules
search
2 The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted by words and forced to set unequal rules
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

【Thank you for your company, if you like it, please support the original version of Begonia Chitutu】

Hey! More than 10,000, I'm really tired of it hehehe. I don’t know that the hero and this will be written like this, well, what he said is just a personal opinion (I think the hero is a little sick, it seems quite normal) (dog head)

-----text-----

2 The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted by words and forced to set unequal rules

She has practiced retreat in the cold spring all the year round, so her skin is as white as the first snow, and her skin is powdery. Dressed in white all year round, the Sword Immortal, whose aptitude and strength overwhelm everyone, and whose appearance is cold, is experiencing a huge change in his life at this time.

So far, he, who is ignorant of the world, has attributed all the culprits to - he should not have agreed to study and cultivate with his disciple Zuoqiu Xunxuan.

I don't know at all, whether to study or not has nothing to do with his current situation.

To be precise, it is impossible to hit eight poles.

"..."

The viscous liquid splashed around as the giant cock came in and out, and the joint was slapped quickly, and the shaft of the giant cock brought out a sticky and transparent lust.

The sword fairy with a cold breath was slapped on his buttocks and fucked fiercely, and his skin as delicate as icebergs and snow was full of traces of being played with in love affairs.

Yun Fusheng struggled and struggled, but the severe pain when the buds opened attracted all his attention.

He didn't know how it became like this... When he had the urge to open his legs, and then the hot giant in front of him penetrated under him.

It was painful at first, but as the fluid leaked from that deformity, it became... comfortable?

This feeling is so strange........

"Rebel..." Yun Fusheng didn't realize that his own voice had softened a bit.

He has practiced for thousands of years without knowing such things, and he doesn't know that his own place can be inserted.

Years of original cognition was violently collided by the things under him, and he was a little at a loss for the genius praised by outsiders.

"Has Master become more comfortable?"

"Absolutely! No! Yes! Yes!" Yun Fusheng closed his eyes as if giving up struggling, but the words that came out of his mouth were still so righteous.

"Really?"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan slowly parted Yun Fusheng's thigh, carefully admiring the beautiful scenery in the middle.

"Master, let's open it up a bit more. This will allow the apprentice's cock to enter the master's pussy."

The fat-red and translucent pistil tremblingly wrapped around the cock that was so hot that it was about to devour him, and the position near the cock was so red and swollen.