Chapter 12: Heartache

Chapter 12

"Heartache"

"Do you still remember this place?

When will you ever stop being as Watanabe Marc? Watanabe Mayu... "

The two of them became silent for a few seconds and Marc started to talk.

"Huh? what are you talking about? who's that? I'm Watanabe Marc. I don't have an-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Yuki slapped Marc with the CD that contains the song which he made from Miyuki last time Yuki visited the Watanabe Mansion when he was sick. (A/N: refer to Chapter 9)

"THEN EXPLAIN THIS, WATANABE MARC! "

Marc was shocked on what he saw on his hands... it's the CD where it holds all songs that he sang for Yuki before.

" Where did you get this?! why do you have this, Yuki "

"you don't need to know where did I got these, answer my question, Marc! I know you're not Watanabe Marc, you're the one and only Watanabe Mayu... Why did you hide your real identity, Mayu! Nande?! I need answers, please! I've been waiting for you... all this time! I've been waiting for your return... why won't you an-"

before she finished her sentence, Marc interrupted her.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE THINGS YOU HAVE NOW!" he shouted back.

"because when I came back in Japan and learned that you're an idol now... I just end up on thinking that I don't want to ruin the career you've worked so hard... I don't want to break the idol rule of yours either. "

Yuki went silently crying afterwards...

and Mayu continues to explain...

"because I know you work hard on your current state as an idol now, Yuki... I know I made you wait for so long... I'm sorry about that but I was thinking about your future as well... I-"

before Mayu could end up his line, Yuki begun to speak up.

"MOUUU! ENOUGH!!! I guess it's my fault now... well then, I'm so sorry for being an idol... I'm so sorry for entering this IDOL WORLD! to think, you're the main reason why I entered this IDOL WORLD!!"

Yuki was punching Mayu but he got the grip of her hands.

"STOP IT! this won't work--"

after he could finish saying, Yuki break away from his grip...