chapter 28

Ari

"Hey sweetheart" my dad says when I walk into his office. Peyton took charlie and ellie for a spa day, stephan is at school, and sebbys working.

"Hey dad." I smile taking a seat across from him.

"What brings you to see me?"

"I think I'm ready" i tell him.

I haven't been to the basement since dad rounded up the rest of the men.

"Don't you want to wait for seb to get home? You know peyton doesn't mind keeping charlie."

"I think I need to do it without sebby. Dad there are things they did to me I don't want anyone to know about, especially seb." I tell him honestly.

"I won't let you go down there alone ari"

"I know" I sigh "I know you have to go with me, I just.... I just want to you remeber none of it was your fault. What happend in that basement you're not to blame for all the people responsible are locked downstairs."

"Ari...."

"No, daddy. I don't want you looking at me differently. I don't want you to have to live with the pain. I don't want you to blame yourself more than you already do. Sebby will, that's why I don't want him here, after I say what I need to say to them, I want to kill them."

"Sweetheart. I will do that for you. You don't need to be the one to do that."

"I think I do" I nod "nothing will ever take away what they did to me, but this will guve me the closure, and a small amount of revenge for all the time they made me wish I was dead."

I see him swallow hard. "Okay" He nods.

"Promise me, daddy. You'll never tell sebby. Promise me you won't allow what they did to sit on your conscience. If you can't do that we'll walk down there and just put bullets in their heads and walk away."

"What do you need ari?"

"I need to say it outloud, I need to look those monsters in the eyes and say it outloud, I need then to feel a fraction of what each of them put me through.

"Okay" He nods "I promise baby girl." He stands and walks around his desk, I stand and he pulls me into his arms. "What do you want to do with daisy and lexia?"

"Keep them down there for now, I'm not sure yet. I won't feel safe if they are out there, but I also don't know if I can have their deaths on my conscience."

" Okay," he sighs "Let's go"

When we get to the basement I come face to face with all the men responsible for me breaking. I don't know their faces. I know the tattoos marking their arms though, I know what each of them did to me based on those drawings.

"Wakey wakey" dad yells. "I have exciting news, today is the day you all get a one way ticket to hell curtosy of my daughter"

"Aribella" I hear my mom gasp.

"I haven't decided your fate yet lexia, don't fucking test me." I sneer at her.  I walk up to the first cage there are two men in each cage now, lexia and daisy share one as well. I look down at the hands of one of the men and recognize the tattoos. "Dino" I smirk. "Well, well. Him first." I tell my dad.

Dad opens the cage and pulls him out, before locking it again. I nod to the sink and Dad walks him towards it. I grab a chair and follow. The sink is conveniently low, I set the chair infront of it. Dad knows what I'm up to when he pushes the man down into the chair and handcuffs him to it. I open the cabinet next to the sink and pull out a wash cloth. "Water boarding, it's crazy." I laugh manically. "You used to love doing that to me, I never understood it, but I remeber it. I remeber the sound of my daughter screaming while she watched her mom fight to fucking breath, then be raped." I sneer in his face "seems only fitting you die this way" I say before pushing his head back with all my strength and putting the wash cloth over his face. I turn the water at hot as it will go, may as well burn him too.