What the hell just happened?

"Kaveh? I'm sorry about what I said, I didn't want you to get hurt again," Nilou sighed

I didn't respond, I punched Alhaitham in the side and swam toward the vines covering the doorway.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have acted out like that," I said on the other side of the door

"Can I come in?" She asked

"U-um, no, I want to be alone for a while," My heartbeat picked up

Alhaitham was angrily sitting on my bed with his arms crossed. Nilou swam back to her home after saying goodbye. I swam toward Alhaitham, who was angry that we were interrupted.

"Are you still pouting cause Nilou was apologizing?" I snapped

"I'm mad that you punched me," His cold tone sent shivers down my spine

"I could probably ask Sucrose if she has something that can turn us both human, well temporarily turn me human," I changed the subject

Alhaitham smirked as he grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him. His breath hit my neck as he kissed it.

"You might wanna hide those marks first," He teased

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a scarf, wrapping it around my neck to hide Alhaitham's hickeys he left on my neck. We swam toward Sucrose's lab and she was mixing a potion.

"Sucrose? Do you have something that could temporarily turn me into a human?" I asked

"Oh! Kaveh! I-I might have something," She studdered

"Thanks!" I smiled

Sucrose began looking around her shelves. After waiting, she swam toward us with a bottle of glowing yellow liquid. We began to swim to the cave we slept in a few nights ago.

"Bottoms up," I cheered

"Wait!" I heard Sucrose's voice shout

"Sucrose?" I looked at her

"You have to eat something first! You'll get sick and might die if you don't eat something before drinking it," She explained

"So you planned on killing us?" Alhaitham glared

"N-no, that wasn't what I was trying to do! I-I don't want that at all!" She became flustered with anger

"Sucrose, it's okay," I smiled

She nodded and gave us some raw crab to eat. After eating we drank the potion. The scales on our tails started to fall off as a pair of legs showed underneath the scales. Alhaitham laughed as he stood up but fell over.

"Fuck!" He fell to the ground

"Ha! Guess you've been without your legs for a while," I laughed

Alhaitham growled as he stood up again, this time with balance, and that's when we noticed we were both naked. I covered my eyes in embarrassment as we heard a shriek. I looked over to the sound to see Sucrose was still there but she also had human legs. Her long, mint-green, hair covered her chest, as she began to search for her glasses. Her fluffy ears were twitching as she panicked to find her glasses.

Thank Archons, she can't see without her glasses.

I heard someone calling for Alhaitham in a concerned voice. Alhaitham looked through the large doorway that had leaves and vines covering it. I grabbed the scarf I was wearing and tossed it to Sucrose.

"Albedo! Get some blankets!" Alhaitham shouted

This 'Albedo' guy started to run away from the cave. We started to wait, Alhaitham had me sitting on his lap with my legs covering my 'private parts' and Sucrose was sitting in the water. We were facing each other's backs so no one saw anything. After a while of silence, we heard a group of footsteps. I looked over Alhaitham's shoulder and saw two girls with two boys. I recognized Rozaria, Candace, and Cyno. Candace and Rosaria helped Sucrose, a blanket draped over her to cover her up. The pale-blonde-haired man handed Alhaitham two large blankets and wrapped us in the blankets.