2

The next morning you wake up. Amber's gone already, you miss her. You get up and yawn, a buzz on your phone. You quickly check it and hope it's Amber. It is.

"sorry i left. didn't want u to get in trouble with ur parents. come over? i'll pick u up."

You smile at the text. She gets you flustered as if she's a school crush from middle school. You text her back telling her you'll be ready in 15. You quickly get dressed and brush your teeth, you walk downstairs seeing your parents already up. "Can I go to Amber's?" You ask hopefully knowing either way they'll say yes.

"Sounds fine to me. Sleepover or just a hang out?" Your dad asks sipping on his coffee, your mom is in the kitchen and you can hear the eggs sizzling on the pan.

"Sleepover of course" You kiss your dad on the cheek and say bye to your mom and quickly leave. Amber's car is already outside, she was waiting. You get in and she smiled at you, leaning over and kissing you.

"Did your parents hear us last night?" Amber asks nonchalantly.

"No...thank god."

"I'll fuck you harder next time." Amber's hand moves towards your thigh and she grips it possessively. Those words go straight to your pussy and your mind immediately went to the gutter. Would it be so bad to have a quickie in her car...outside your house?

"Your staying for the party tonight right?" Amber asks a bit worried, as if she thinks you'll not be with her all day.

"Of course Amber."

Amber smiles like a little kid and squeezes your thigh, she pulls out of your driveway and heads back to her house. Amber preferred you being at her house then at your own, her parents were rarely home, she had a big house and you guys have fucked pretty much everywhere there.

On the kitchen counter after she said she was hungry. On the basement couch during a party, she got jealous of some guy staring at you. Took you downstairs and next thing you knew, your skirt was lifted up and Amber's pretty face was in-between your thighs. She fucked you in the shower, against her bedroom door. And the list goes on.

It's not like she only fucked you though, you had moments where she'd let you eat her out or finger her but it wasn't occasional. Your pleasure was her top priority, her making you cum, and you moaning her name made her feel good. Made it feel like you where hers.

When you guys got to her house you saw Tara, Chad, Liv, Mindy, and Wes all on the front porch. "Finally you're back, Chad got all the drinks and if we need more we'll have you threaten some freshman to go on a beer run." Mindy said as Amber walked with you to the front door.

"You look good Y/n." Tara said eyeing you up and down.

"Thank you Tara. so do you." After you said that you could feel Amber tightly grab onto your waist and send Tara a weird look. Tara and Amber's friendship is weird, they claim their bestfriends but it doesn't seem like it. Deep down it seems like they lowkey
hate eachother.

You put your hand on top of Amber's trying to calm her down. She was tense after Tara said that, Amber was protective over you. But possessive would be the right word, you belonged to her and she belonged to you. You weren't as possessive as Amber, and if you were feeling jealous she could tell almost immediately and would fuck you until you knew she was yours or sometimes let you finger her. Rarely happened though.

Amber relaxed a bit and kissed your cheek, Tara looked between you two and rolled her eyes slightly. Amber missed it though thankfully, you helped Liv bring the icechests in and put them in the living room, by the door, and back of the house. Chad knew people and people knew him so you never really asked where he got so much beer from and most kids brought their own to so it was always packed with so many other drinks.