5

It was raining, Tara's funeral was filled with lots of emotions. You wanted to cry but you didn't know her to well, it would be weird. Liv was crying into Chad's shoulder, everyone was wearing black. Amber wasn't a dress kinda girl so she wore a all black suit, same with Chad and Wes, and Mindy.

You wore a black dress like Liv looking down at the coffin that was being lowered into the ground, Tara's body was in there. Pale, lifeless, you can't even imagine how she felt in her last moments. It's scary knowing there's some masked killer running around woodsboro once more, you look around the funeral and spot Tara's crying mom.

You look around again seeing kids from school, anyone of them could be the killer. You then looked at Amber who was zoned out looking at the coffin, no tears spilled from her eyes. She noticed you looking at her, she looked back and interlocked her hand with yours squeezing them tight.

After the funeral everyone went their separate ways. Amber drove you back home, said she needed some alone time. You completely understood, her bestfriend had just been murdered and now she's probably grieving over that now.

You had gotten into some some plaid pajama shorts with a grey tank top. You were scrolling through tiktok when Mindy sent you a text.

"Are you okay?"

The text was weird, why wouldn't you be okay?

"Yeah I'm alright. Why?"

Mindy took a minute to respond, it made you feel anxious...What's going on?

"Lock your doors."

Your heart dropped. Though you had no idea what was going on you went downstairs and made sure all your doors were locked. Your parents worked the same job, 2 towns over so they usually had to sleep in hotels for days on end. It had good pay though.

After you locked all them you texted Mindy back immediately.

"What the hell is going on Mindy."

No response. Then you felt a buzz in your hand.

"Woodsboro police sent out a warning to everybody to have your doors locked at all times."

That wasn't it though you could see Mindy was still typing.

"Wes was murdered."

Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth in shock. Your thoughts immediately went to Amber, is she okay? You texted Amber.

"Baby are you okay?"

No response.

"Please answer."

Nothing.

You couldn't take it, called an Uber and told them to make it quick, instead of it being a 20 minute drive to Amber's you made it in 10. You payed the uber and ran up to Amber's door. Unlocked. Your heart was beating out of your chest, head running with thoughts of the worse possibilities.

The door creaked open to Amber's large and empty house, It was silent. Too silent. You peered into the living room, no Amber. The kitchen, no Amber. The basement? No amber. You walked upstairs and checked the bathrooms, lastly was her room.

You peered inside seeing Amber's dark hair, but she was wearing something else. A black robe, your head was pounding. She turned around to the side and that's when you see her cleaning a bloody knife, and a Ghostface mask sitting on her nightstand. You gasped, she must've heard it as she turned around meeting your pale face in the crack of the door. You could've sworn she looked more petrified then you as the knife clattered to the ground. Your first instinct was to run.