~🩸 So I guess we were meant to meet again. 🩸~

TW's: strict diet(?. Mentions of suicide (calm tf down they're both alive), sh, smoking

Y'all know me so well like I'm sure that if I didn't wrote the calm tf down y'all would think Toya is dead LMAOOO

From now on every one shot based on their future Akito will be taller than Toya... I'm sorry but I can't handle it

⚠️None of the characters used here have the same personality as in the game!⚠️

💌。・゚♡゚・。🧺。・゚♡゚・。💌。・゚♡゚・🧺。・゚♡゚・。💌

I guess we're done for today, Mr. Shinomone. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconveniences with the cameras.
—No problem. Good night.

He smiled and left the room, letting a tired sigh escape from his lips as he tried to reach his phone from his bag. As he went down the stairs, he looked at his watch and an annoyed face appeared on his face.

20:57...? That a little to long for being the first production...

Akito Shinomone, a 21 year old man who just got into a model agency named 'Rantam'. The third member of Vivid Bad Squad, a street music group of three people that its name origin was a mystery to everyone. He had moved to Osaka for a little over two months now, and things were apparently working out. He was going up the stairs with tired feet, everything was silent and dark for his eyes. He opened the building's door, revealing the big city he fell in love with in no time. All the bright colors caught his attention, vivid colors, just as...
He tried to walk quickly, avoiding people walking next to him. The city was really a mess at this hour... he tried to use his phone, but the multitude didn't allowed him to; so instead, he was staring at the billboards around the city. Fashion stores, perfumes, food, advertisings that weren't really catchy for him. He just wanted to arrive home, he was exhausted.

'Huh? Is that Toya?' He heard a blonde girl ask to a guy who was standing next to her. Akito tried to look at the advertising, however, he was puzzled at the scene. His face looked fragile, his eyes did too, his hair was messy and he was holding a red guitar. But somehow... as fragile as his eyes looked, they also looked dead. Where had he seen this guy before? He was extremely familiar to him... On the bottom of the advertising, he noticed the name of the agency that that guy was working in, 'Rantam'... oh, that was a surprise. Had he seen him wandering around the office?
The picture somehow allowed him to see his insides, "Toya" wasn't broken, he was... mad, that's all. And that's when realization hit him like a truck. Aoyagi Toya. Did he worked in Rantam too? Even if his memories of Toya were blurred, he could certainly conclude on something: he was not the same as before, that was not the Toya he know, that was not the Toya he met, it was the Toya HE broke. The bright green light which allowed him to continue his path went on, and just as all the other people, he walked to the other side of the road. When he had the opportunity, he ran as fast as his body could handle.
He arrived home with wet clothes, messy hair, and apparently choking, just as if he had a rope around his neck that was getting tighter and tighter through minutes passed.

Akito? Is everything okay? —a blue haired asked as she placed her phone on the table.
He... he works on Rantam.
—Who's 'he'?
—He was... no. He... is... he didn't... he didn't looked like himself. He loo...looks better than before, but... but... he... he looks... angry, his eyes told me it.
—Akito, you're freaking me out. Who are you talking about?
—Shinomone-Kun... —a blonde girl joined the conversation.
Toya.

The room's tension decayed after he split out the familiar name. Silence was now laying all over the four walls of the room, eating the three of them.

Are you sure?
—Of course I am, dammit!
—How do you know?
Rantam collaborated with a guitar company some days ago, he was there. I can't... I can't... I can't... what if he... what if I hurt him more?
—You won't. He did deserve what you did.