15 | Maid in Australia

[Week 3] Day 15 of 77 - Sunday

"What happened to her?" Kai asked Irene while helping her make coffee for the other housemates for their breakfast. He pointed at Yeji on the dining table who had a busted lip and a faint scratch on the neck.

"No idea, no one's saying anything else too." Irene whispered while the two of them were still at the kitchen counter.

"Anyway last night was so awesome and so blurry." Kai chuckled slapping his own stomach, "Ryujin almost even vomitted on Eunwoo when she got dared to do a body shot on him."

Irene laughed remembering that moment, "Yeah she even washed her face on the swimming pool while Eunwoo just laughed at her."

They both giggled, "I can't believe we slept outdoor just like that. My back hurted so much." Kai now whined and hit his own lower back with a fist a few times.

"You were so wild last night, of course you'd have no problem sleeping on the poolside." Irene dropped her spoon on the plate after she finished stirring her coffee. Kai smirked upon remembering something.

He hovered his lips on Irene's ear, "Weren't you wilder when you squeezed me last night?" Irene looked at him smirking back.

"You haven't even seen more from me." Irene whispered back which sent a current to Kai's body. They smiled at each other.

Because of the multiple occurrence of events and dares last night, Kai and Eunwoo slept near the poolside while Irene, Lisa, and Rosé couldn't drag their legs to their quarters anymore and just slept on the hangout area 2. Seulgi and Ryujin on the other hand, noticed the lock on the girls' quarter, and since the two didn't have any energy to bang the door open, they just slept in the boys' quarters.

They have also noticed Yeji laying on the hammock on hangout area 1, but didn't bother going to her because of exhaustion.

Their Sunday morning had an odd aura surrounding them and the other housemates wondered among themselves too during breakfast. Yeji and Ryujin weren't talking like they usually do, although they were sat beside each other on the table. Rosé and Lisa were weirdly quiet as well. Meanwhile, Jisoo and Jennie were in the hangout area 2.

"Do Jennie and Jisoo want to eat the pancakes I made? I'll give some to them!" Eunwoo smiled on his chair and attempted to take the pancakes from the table when Rosé slapped his arm to a stop.

"Ah! Sorry!" Rosé realized she panickly slapped Eunwoo's arm, "I mean I'll give the food to them, don't worry!" She chuckled nervously and stood up to take two pieces of pancakes, some honey, and strawberries, then she left. On the other hand, Lisa also took the 2 cups of coffee Irene prepared for Jennie and Jisoo and followed Rosé on her way out.

Irene was really suspecting something with Rosé and the others' behavior but she just shrugged it off. She knew they're gonna come around if they want too.

"Hey.. we brought some breakfast" Jisoo looked up to Rosé in front of them, her eyes hover to Rosé's back and saw Lisa following with cups of coffee.

"I'm sorry, I had to tell Lisa what happened.." Rosé whispered, hoping Jennie could hear. Jisoo looked at Jennie who was laying on the hammock, blankly staring at the other direction. Her face was away from Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa's view. Meanwhile Jisoo was beside her hammock on a bean bag the whole time.

"You have us Jen," was all the affectionate Lisa could say. She thought saying sorry about what happened wouldn't be helpful. Jennie still hasn't looked at them at all. Her mind was wandering somewhere else.

Jisoo slowly held her hand then looked at Rosé and Lisa. "Thank you for the food guys, she kinda wants to be alone..." she muttered. She attempted to let go of Jennie's hand to give her space as well but Jennie only tightened her grip, not wanting Jisoo to let go nor leave.