Author Special Note

Hey Guys.... I'm back...

How are you all doing?... I hope you all are doing great and happy .... So everyone, as you know this is my third story which I'm going to publish as my birthday gift for you...

I hope you all will like my story and support it like you did in other two stories....

If you like the story please let me know in the comment section. And also if you have any problem with my storylines please let me know, so I can improve myself and write better story.

I completely understand if you don't like this story and don't want to read it. And I promise I won't be upset, if you don't like the story. If you are not happy or comfortable about this story, you can leave without reading this story further. And if you have problem with mature scene or abuse scenes, let me know about it. And if you want to report my story, please be kind enough to let me know before reporting my story, so I can keep back up.

Before starting this story, Let me declare one thing to everyone.

This is a Boys love fanfiction & purely fiction. This is just an imaginary story. This story is not related to the any of original persons and their personal life. And none of mentioned incidents or event in this chapter happened in the real life. This story is pure imaginary story that was created in your lazy author's empty head. This is for entertainment not to get serious. If you are not convenient with this, you are free to leave.

Please don't forget to vote and comment....