Author's Notice

Hi.... My Dear Lovely Readers,

How are you all?....

I hope you all are doing great, right?....

So....As you all know, a few months ago, I informed you that I'm planning to start my new story named 'Destiny To Be Together'. And from today I'm going to start publishing this story. But before I start this story, I want to tell you all a few things about this story.

Frist of all, I want to wish you all for this new year which start from today.

May you all have a year which is filled with love, laughter, brightness and hopes. I hope this new year filled your lives with happiness and you all get success in everything you all are planning to do.

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR......!!!!

And Thank You All for supporting me and waiting patiently for this story....

Okay now about the things I wanted to tell you is,

First of all.... English is not my first language so there will be lot of mistakes, so please forgive me for my mistakes. But I promised that I will try my best to improve my language so I can present my story perfectly.

*  This is a story about Boyslove, so if you are not comfortable, you don't have to read this story further.

* This story is based on pure imagination, so any kind of scenes or characters are not real. They all are made by author.

* In this story, there will be angst, sacrificing, pain, romance, fluffy, strongwords, violence, mentally abuse, physically abuse and sexually assaults.

* In this story, I'm planning try to make three mature stories.

            01. First one is about two boys who got married to save their parent's reputation

            02. Second one is about two boys who become sex buddy after having one night stand

            03. Third story is about two boys where a boy meets his long time high school crush                         after years.

* In this story, I will change some characters' personalities which I found quiet annoying and dislikes.

* I will try to update new chapters in every weeks so you don't have to wait for long.

For now Bye

Take care and stay safe guys

Love you all.....

Once again Happy New Year.....