Chapter 5

Felix's pov
"here you go sir" the man opened the huge hotel wing as I followed after him...i am grateful for that I can compel people or I would have stayed outside since I don't own any money...so I found a five star hotel to stay in...i am a prince and the next king of Erebus I won't stay outside in a planet like this.
"anything else?" he added.
"no you can go" I replied walking around the room.
That idiot is roaming around in the city I wonder what he is looking for, he stayed at the same place for hours earlier that's why I wanted to check on him...damn mate bond...i have no idea why I got worried maybe he was inside a hotel like me now...i don't care...He is a grown up man he could take care of himself he got his powers so he is safe.

I jumped on the bed groaning as I stretched my body, why did the gods send us here?i understand their sick plan of making jisung and I mates to merge the two planets for some reason but why send us to earth zero...this question never left my mind since I arrived here...i know hades he doesn't do anything without a plan...i am sure they are on something....
"what should I do now?" I asked out loud, I wonder what he is doing right now...i moved to lie on my right side looking at the wall, I want to go back home...i hate humans...they are stupid.
'han jisung' I said through the bond but nothing came from the other.'I am talking to you...did you manage to find something...i am getting bored here' I added, I miss home and my life.

'bored?' he said chuckling' we just got here lee...stop being dramatic' he said making me get up.
'so you heard me the first time'I said walking toward the balcony watching the city.
'I did and I choose to ignore you...do you have a problem with that' he said making me roll my eyes
'we need to work together to leave...
' you were the one who decided to leave me first lee...are you desperate that you are asking for help from me' he cut me off.
'I don't need your help...you need it' I answered clenching my jaw.
'you were the one who contacted me not the other way around...and I like it here...i am staying for the moment...i have more important things to take care of so don't annoy me' he said before he blocked me leaving me shocked.

What does he have that is more important than leaving this planet...did he lose his damn mind?
I felt a huge anger run through me...how dare he? I immediately looked for his location before I decided to go to him...
I stormed out of the room walking downstairs, I am going to make that idiot pay....
"I am sorry" a man's voice said as soon as he got stumbled together...he is the last thing I needed right now...
"you should..." I froze when I locked in with the man...he was shorter than me yet so buff...he was shocked to see me too but what caught my attention was his eyes which flashed black as soon as he looked at mine...he is my mate...how...

"sorry I didn't see you" he said picking up the papers that fell on the floor" I was lost reading the contract"he added getting up as he smiled at me...what the hell is happening?
"who are you?" I asked making him title his head confused.
"well I am Seo changbin...nice to meet you...i have a business meeting in this hotel so I was reading the papers...i apologize for not paying attention" he answered...i didn't mean that...how could a human be my mate? What the hell are those damn gods trying to do? What about han jisung? Is he still my mate...a million questions run through my head.
"I need to go Mr" he paused.
"lee felix" I replied blinking my eyes confused.

"Mr felix...see you around hopefully" he said again walking away...he kept glancing at me until he reached the elevator and disappeared....
I am lost in words right now...i have more than one mate now...
I need to find the Lux prince right now...

Chan's pov
"so you are telling me you are from the sixteen century " karina asked making me nod...jennie was already asleep, the woman invited me over to her house to use what she called a computer...she showed me a lot of things about what happened in the past...my head is going to explode from the amount of information I learned...i mean they have machines for everything now...life seems much easier...it is easier to travel to talk...to cook.
"I have no idea how I got here...i was ready to kill the king..."
"wait a second what do you mean kill the king?" she cut me off with wide eyes.
"you see...." I start telling her about my story with the prince and how he got killed protecting me...i felt tears run down my cheek remembering my dead lover...i really hope I can go back and save him...I will do everything to do that...