#4 Lonely Night (MyStreet)

This has possible triggers of Alcohol, specifically heaving drinking and SH scars.

Third person pov:

"I'm going out!" Garroth called, heading towards the door.
"Where you going?" Laurence asked, curious.
"Just going for dinner and then a movie with Vylad and Zane."
"Coolio, have fun."
Then Garroth was out the door and Laurence was alone. He didn't want to be alone. He had been feeling really shitty as of late and he knew something bad was going to happen. Laurence's depression was getting worse and he didn't know how long it would take before he did something stupid. He started to get anxious and overthinking everything. Eventually deciding to get a drink. Laurence got off the couch and went to the fridge, intending on getting water. But there sat the beer case he bought recently. He knew he shouldn't because he got those for when other people were over. But he was alone and anxious, he took one, popped the cap and took a sip. Laurence finished the beer, started to feel shaky and scared, so he took another and drank and then another and another. The taste of beer started to feel sickening, but he craved more. He found the stash of wine. Hours later, in the darkness of his room he found himself looking in the mirror. Staring at all the scars he had up and down his body, some from sports, some from stupid stunts as a teenager and some he put there himself. He felt so sick looking at himself, he tried to go to bed but just sobbed. For a long time, he cried, he felt horrible, it felt horrible to be alone for so long. Then he heard the front door open and close, Garroth was home. Laurence started to panic, he had the bottles all on the counter.

Garroth pov:

I walked into the house, it was dark so I assumed Laurence was asleep. Then I saw him come down the stairs, hoodie and pj pants on. He almost never wears a hoodie unless it's winter. He looked so tired, he saw me and sprinted down the stairs, running past me into the kitchen. I heard a clank of what sounded like glass bottles, worried I ran into the kitchen. I saw him, he was frozen in place with several bottles in his hands.
"Laurence, where did all those come from?" I ask, then he sets them back down onto the counter and is sobbing into his hands, burying his face into his arms as he slides down the counter onto the floor. I go to sit with him, I don't touch him I just sit there with him, he leans into me and wraps his arms around me.
"Laurence.. are you okay?"
"N..no."
"Do you want to talk about it?" I hug him back, pulling him closer to me. He shakes his head. I hold him there, he's got his arms over my shoulder and is just laying on me at this point. Suddenly he starts to pet my tail, I'm a little shocked at this but it's not a problem.
"Haha... fluffy.. hehe." He's happy, which is good, but it's late. I gently push him so he's not leaning over my shoulder anymore, he was practically sitting on my lap. Laurence looks at me with a grumpy face, crossing his arms and pouting.
"Laurence, you need to go to bed, you're clearly drunk."
"Nuh uh!"
"Yeah huh!"
"Fine."
"Do you want me to walk you up the stairs?"
"Carry me, I'm tired."
"Okay." I sigh, picking him up off the floor bridal style.  Carrying him up the stairs to his room, surprisingly he didn't fall asleep. He blabbered the whole way up the stairs. He totally wasn't tired, just lazy. While he's caught off guard talking, I drop him suddenly onto his bed, scaring him.
"ACK! What was that for?" He asks,
"You weren't paying attention so I wanted to scare you."
"Rude." He says, he was clearly trying to hold back a yawn, he couldn't and he yawned.
"Someone's tired."
"Only a lil bit."
Laurence lays down staring at the ceiling, desperately trying not to fall asleep.
"Cmere Gar Gar, hehe." He holds his arms out to me.
"You're so stupid when you're tired and drunk." I laugh, sitting next to him.
"Am not!"
"Uh huh, sure you're not."
"Sleep with meeee."
"Laurence you're not a toddler."
"Please?"
"Fine, give me five minutes, I didn't actually take my shoes off yet."
"My clean floors! Tainted with your dirty shoes!" He dramatically throws his arms around, before giggling.
I get up, go back downstairs, take my shoes off like a normal human being. Then I go to my room and change. Before going back to Laurence's room.
"Took ya long enough."
"Relax drama queen."
"Says you."
"Says the one who dramatically flailed around when I told you I didn't take my shoes off in the house, because I was scared you were gonna break something.
"Awe! You worried about me!"
"Of course I worry about you dork." I sigh, sitting next to Laurence again.
"Enough chit chat, you need to go to sleep. I do not want to deal with a cranky Laurence in the morning."
"Cuddle meeee!"
"Fine, fine."

Third person pov:

Garroth lays down next to Laurence and let's Laurence snuggle up to him, returning the hug and the two men fall asleep in each other's arms.