Head girl and head boy

The next morning I wake up to this annoying screeching coming from my bed side table, i jump up in shock and realise that it was just my alarm. Since im not used to the next ringtone I put I always end up waking up in shock, i take a closer look at the time while my eyes un blur them selves and I see the time 7:08 am, i start panicking since breakfast is in 2 minutes and class starts at 8. I put my on my slytherin uniform making sure I'm dressed correctly since I might become head girl today!! I shove my  beautiful y/h/c hair into a high messy ponytail and run out of the dorm to the dining room, i get there and see everyone sitting down, chatting and starting to eat. I walk over to Amy that seems distracted by some guy I have never met "excuse me, I'm here" i said loudly for her to jump and look over at me "okay, you can go now" Amy said as she pushed the boy away. Sit, she pointed next to her I sat down and I started eating nearly gobbling my whole entire plate up in less than a minute "clam down there it's just food" Amy looked at me with a concerned look wondering why I'm so hungry "yeah sorry im just stressed" "stressed for what?" Amy looked at me with a more confused look "the announcement today? who is going to be head girl and head boy of slytherin?" I looked at her while food was nearly spilling out of my mouth "okay okay i get it but slow down" am said while putting the chicken wing I had in my mouth down, i look at her with an annoyed look and continue eating slower than I was. randomly the dining rooms doors burst open Malfoy struts in as if he's on a catwalk and sits down next to blaise, i glare at him before deciding to say "god hes so pathetic" I manage to mumble out while still chewing through my food. "Eat now talk later, you disgusting pig" Amy said, i obviously knew she was joking about the pig stuff. I roll my eyes at her and continue on eating. For some reason malfoy didn't even dare to lay and eye on my today, to be honest I was kind of upset because I was craving his attention, i look closely at his neck while admiring him and seem to notice he has hickeys, but they weren't from me since i dint recall even kissing him on the neck. I was infuriated with anger, jealousy and disgust, i look over at Amy and say "what an absolute man whore" "agreed get manages to get a new bitch every day never saw his with the same girl twice" Amy spilled out while we both glared at him and his neck "tell me about it he has man whore written all over his neck, literally" i murmured while still eating my food. My sentence made Amy burst out in a little giggle, i look over to her and we both just start laughing our heads off. I start to calm down and look up towards Draco hoping he would actually maybe notice me since half of the slytherin table was staring at me and Amy cause they thought we were physcos. And to my surprise he was staring at me white nearly a disgusted look? I got offended but I rolled my eyes (as i always do) and continued to discriminate him with Amy. Untill I get a text from an unknown number..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
unknown number: I can hear you laughing and giggling about me from the other end of the table, might want to be more quite next time princess.
Y/n : first of all mind our own business second of all who even are you and how did you get my number??
Unknown number: take a guess darling.
Y/n god please dont tell me this is Malfoy..
Malfoy: how did you know, to obvious?
Y/n: leave me alone stalker.
Malfoy: you know your obsessed with me darling, now don't try to deny that. (Read)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look up and see him smirking at his phone, I put my phone away and get up to get ready for class.

About 10 minutes later I got to class right on time and took my seat, malfoy was no where to been seen but as if I care, do I care though? Have I actually caught more feelings than I had before for malfoy?? You know what I'm just getting lost in my thoughts, I think to myself I end up  calming myself down as all the seats fill up. Snaps enters the class room with a strut it as sos unexpected i got scared so much when the doors flew open I almost flew out of my seat. As snape stands up in front of everyone death staring them untill they stop talking, he says "everyone put who you think should be the head girl in this hat and who should be head boy in the hat across this one" barely even opening his mouth while still being quite loud, im sure if I was outside the classroom I would hear him. Anyways everyone put their opinions in the hat and I had my fingers crossed hopefully becoming what I always dreamed of, snape took a paper out from boys hat and yelled out "DRACO MALFOY" everyone started clapping but no one stood up, Snape was confused so he yelled out Draco's name again. Clearly malfoy was a no-show today snape suddenly expressed " right, i will discuss this with him later" while picking out a name from the girls hat. My heart was racing I could basically hear it from a mile away "Y/N Y/L/N" he yelled out which made me look up and smile, i come up to the front as he awards me with a badge saying "head girl" i bow down to him while muttering "thank you" and took my seat back at the table, "congratulations y/n!!" I hear as i turn my head and see luna lovegood clapping her hands very gently "thank you pretty" I saw back to her which made her smile and look back at snape since he continued teaching the class about potions.