come and get it now

For the best experience please play the song above on the second slide please and thankyou🙏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning I woke up realising what actually happened yesterday, with Draco spooning me it was quite easy to get out of his arms, as much as I didn't want to we were still in the common room and people were just about to come out of there dorms. I got up softy trying not to wake Draco up but as soon as I stood up I heard him say "y/n where are you going" in his sleepy voice clearly getting woken up "malfoy, we are still in the common room and im going to my dorm" i say taking his hand in mine "fine im coming" he says as if he doesn't want to move, i let out a little giggle and I stood up to go to my dorm. I was just about to close the door as malfoy stopped me, I completely forgot he was following me "I told you I'm coming with you" he says as he plopped onto my bed. Quite frankly he was wide awake and his messy blond hair was to die for, "just stay here I'll change in the bathroom" I say picking up my clothes "no need, I'm perfectly fine with you changing here" he says with a huge smirk on his face "it's so early in the morning and your already flirting with me, damn" I say slowly taking my clothes off to put my matching lingerie pieces on, they were bright red with laces on them, I see malfoy just staring at me in the corner of the mirror since im admiring myself and the set. "enjoying the view there malfoy?" I ask still looking at myself in the mirror "mhm" he barley manages to speak which gives me the perfect idea "well you know, it took me a while to put these pieces on and it would be very tiering taking them off all by myself" i say very slowly walking up to him and getting on top of him he looked so stunned and I was enjoying it "so how about you take them off for me, malfoy" i whispered into his ear as his face turns bright red "if you say so darling" he replies flipping me over so he's on top now. Malfoy stars kissing me all over my neck and  while he's teasing me with his fingers slowly rubbing around my cl!t, "come on malfoy, don't be so dull and just stick your fingers in me" i say grinding on him, "I'll think about it" he says, already im not backing out of it and im h0rny so I wanted him inside of me asap. I turn him over so I'm on top now "don't play games with me malfoy I'm not in the mood for games" I say pulling in the waistband of his sweatpants. He then suddenly flips me over again because he is always top "i wasnt playing games y/l/n" he says slowly making his way down to my cl!t, he started sucking around it not touching it once which mad me pissed off. I pull out my wand from under my pillow and whisper "accio" which brings his slytherin tie to me, he didn't realise it so I lifted his head up and brought him closer to my face. When he was basically on top of me I flipped over and tied him onto the bed "y/n untie me, I wasn't finished with you" he says trying to wiggle his hands out since they were over his head "no i dont think I will just yet" i say slowly bringing my hands down to his sweatpants and ripping them off along with his boxers, he was already hard and I just wanted it inside of me so bad but I thought I had to tease him back. I started licking the tip of his c0ck "y/n please" he whimpered out which made me feel proud of myself "please what malfoy" I saw moving my hand up and down his c0ck basically jerking him off "please suck my d!ck" he says I nod to him and start bopping my head up and down going faster each time I get the chance to. I could feel it twitching in my mouth signalling he was about to cum "not just yet malfoy, I'm not done here" I say as I pull my mouth away getting on top of him again. At this point he was moaning constantly, i get on top of him and set on his d!ck, i start grinding on him and jumping up and down on him. I could tell he was holding back his cum since he wanted to finish the same time as me. I went faster and faster untill i released all over him seconds after he did to. I roll over to him uniting him from the bed frame, his hands immediately drop down as he tries to catch his breath "don't ever do that to me again y/l/n" he says turning to me "or what Draco I want to see you do something" I say teasing him with his own words "you will see" he replies putting on his boxers "cant wait" i say putting my underwear back on as well as my uniform, when I was all ready I brushed my hair looking at myself in the mirror again, i then accidentally drop the hair brush on the floor and I mumble out "fuck me" Malfoy wasn't really paying attention to me and turned around suddenly looking at me "again, that quick?" He asked with a smirk on his face, "no malfoy, I dropped the hairbrush, but we can continue on that later" i say gathering my stuff and walking out of the room completely oblivious that my neck was covered in hickies. I walk down the stairs and see Amy sitting there reading a book "AMMY YOUR BACK" i say running up to her and hugging her "Y/NNN HII, and what's all this" she says as she pointed to my neck, i grinned at her and replied with "malfoy happened"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kind of a short one but when I have the motivation I'll post more but thanks for 100 reads❤️❤️

words: 1067