𝟬𝟮𝟭

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 . ➶°⁂🩹
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: youre thinking to much, stop it — XXXTENTACION・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒'𝚖 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚒𝚝'

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍,
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒'𝚖 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚒𝚝'. ❞

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 . ➶°⁂•*
≫·˚ ༘ ────── ☽ * ➶🩹°⁂ ˚ ☾ ────── ·˚ ༘ ≪

                                 𝘮𝘢𝘺 11, 2023

                                 𝘮𝘢𝘺 11, 2023. 12:19𝘱𝘮
𝖎𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾.

She probably got sick and tired of me touching her. But I couldn't help it. Her skin was something to stare at, admire for hours. It was so smooth, with little moles here and there. Ones I'd place my lips everytime I found them — new little discoveries on her body.

"Looks like you're the one thinkin' now..." she playfully points out how spaced out my face probably looked to her. I barely respond, just peering at her face and the tiny little water droplets on her face.

"Hmm. Well there's alot to think about after I look at all this," I rub my hands up and down her sides, admiring her figure.

It was cliche as fuck for me to talk about how perfect she looked. The thickness of her thighs, the fullness of her boobs, the tone in her arms and the little pudge at the bottom of her stomach... how could the first thing when I think of this girl's body not be perfect? Granted, this was the first time I was seeing it all in full so I've kinda gotten a bit ahead of myself.