Chapter 3-746

Alberu raised his hand and asked

"Can we know for how long we will be here?"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

To answer your question, you will be here for as long as the Gods are satisfied. But do not fret because you will be provided with necessities and breaks. The time in your world will also stop as long as you are here. Do you guys have any more questions?

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Cale once again raised his hand to ask

"Who is the White Star? "

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Cale-nim, White Star is someone who you will encounter in the near future. I cannot tell you much but It will be clear in the following scenes. For now we shall watch

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Trash of the Count's Family - Chapter 746: When I am the angriest? (6)

"I still find the title weird"

Bud said as he drink the alcohol in his hands

The world was extremely calm, being the complete opposite of Cale's emotions.

"Poor young master Cale, having to endure being stuck in the illusion"(A)

Some look at Cale with pity, but Cale pretend not to notice

'There's no need for sympathy'

Cale thought to himself as he continue to ignore the gaze he receive.

He took the children averaging ten years old and headed toward the temple in the Henituse territory.

Unlike how it was in real life, the Henituse territory was only allowed to have one temple.

It was the temple worshiping the God of Despair.

'This is driving me nuts.'

Alberu feels a sense of familiarity to the last sentence

'Feels like my everyday saying'

Cale started mumbling to himself while looking at the backs of the children averaging ten years old looking out the carriage window.

"So, the god of this world is the White Star, and the god in the sky is the God of Despair. The White Star will go up to the sky in the future and rule over this land with the God of Despair together?"

Some people who still haven't fully digest the information about the God of Despair feels a shiver down their spine

"That's right, human! Stop saying the same thing over and over!"

Raon jerked his head around and frowned as if he was frustrated.

"Ho."