System upgrades, milk production, hypnotizing new characters

front page
System upgrades, milk production, hypnotizing new characters
search
System upgrades, milk production, hypnotizing new characters
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Hey, it's late, Haitang has been unable to get on the Ծ‸Ծ

Tomorrow, I may have to ask for a day off like the treasures. There are too many things to update, but don’t worry, I will make it up the day after tomorrow, thank you everyone!

-----text-----

"The famous water whirl chrysanthemum is upgraded to the intermediate level, rewarding physical strength attribute value, rewarding breast secretion (milk production), rewarding tight mouth, rewarding foot control benefits..."

As Xiao Ling's voice kept ringing, Jiang Zhile felt the familiar heat again, waiting for the heat to dissipate, Jiang Zhile trotted to the mirror.

The person in the mirror is about 1.7 meters tall, and the whole person looks delicate and soft, with a faint blush on his delicate face, and his small mouth is soft and rosy.

The nipples seem to have gotten bigger, but they are still pink and tender, and the feet have become more delicate, like a work of art. Jiang Zhile's whole person is as perfect and attractive as the beautiful boy who came out of the comics.

Jiang Zhile squeezed his nipples curiously, and suddenly felt a stream of heat coming from his chest, and then two jets of water sprayed out from the two nipples.

"Ah!" Jiang Zhile exclaimed a little, a little frightened.

Then I realized that I could produce milk, and my men still had to suck the nipples to swell.

Jiang Zhile's face was flushed and he imagined those pictures, a small puddle of water came out of his pussy, and he put a trace of milk dripping from his hand into his mouth, it tasted so sweet.

Jiang Zhile stretched out his small tongue to lick his fingers, and his pussy began to itch and became more moist.

At this moment, no matter which man sees it, he will be bewitched by the goblin-like boy at this moment, and he will take out a big cock and fuck him until his juices flow.

It's a pity that the boy was the only one in the huge room who was yelling alone.

Jiang Zhile couldn't help but put his fingers into the Sao hole, as soon as he entered, the abundant juice splashed out due to squeezing and fell to the ground.

"Haaah...uh..."

It's so comfortable, Jiang Zhile's eyes were wet, and he quickly fiddled with his pussy, but he reached an orgasm after a while, and the pussy water gushed out, forming a puddle on the floor.

The nipple was not willing to be lonely, and at the same time as the orgasm, it also spurted out milk, and the bedroom was filled with a sweet aroma.

Jiang Zhile pouted, the pussy was even more empty after the climax, longing for the invasion of a big cock.

But no one was at home, Jiang Zhile had no choice but to take out a toy and stuff it into Sao's cave, trying to deceive the senses of Sao's cave, and lay back on the bed to forcefully fall asleep.

"Is the baby up?"

Jiang Sheng called his Sao Baobao early in the morning, and Jiang Zhizhou stood by not to be outdone, and Jiang Sheng had no choice but to turn on the speakerphone.

"Dad~ not yet~"

Jiang Zhile heard the voice on the other end of the phone, and unconsciously began to act like a baby.