Chapter 1 / Capítulo 1

Chapter Wuhan
Ready Sego!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Since the chapter names are too long I'll have to put them in here, sorry!
🇪🇸 - Como el nombre de los capítulos son tan largos, tendré que ponerlos aquí, ¡lo siento!

Chapter 1, the beginning that started it all + the characters. Capítulo 1, el comienzo que comenzo todo + los personajes

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Before this starts, we're going to be introducing the characters in this series and how they look. Without further hesitation, let's begin.

🇪🇸: Antes de que empieza la historia, vamos a introducir los personajes en esta serie y como se ven. Sin mas vacilación, empezaremos.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Oh and one more important thing to note:

1. When something starts and ends with [ ] it's an emotion, tone or expression.
Example:
🇬🇧: Hey Mexico, have you seen Japan anywhere? [with a worried expression in his face.]
🇲🇽: No my friend, I haven't seen her. Why the question though? [semi curious tone with a confused face.]

2. When something starts and end with * *, it means an action done by that character.
Example:
🇪🇪: Good night Finland! *she turns off the lights and hugs Finland.*
🇫🇮: Aww, thanks Estonia, likewise. *he hugs her back.*

3. When something starts and end with ( ), it means a thought that character is having in their mind.
Example:
🇨🇳: Hey South Korea, since when did you have such horrible music like K-Pop?
🇰🇷: Hey China at least I didn't h-
Texas: Hey China, can you leave her alone please? What did she even do to you?
🇨🇳: I'm just saying that her music is trash and that's all, you don't have to intervene Texas.
Texas: I intervened because it's rude to say stuff like that to one of my best friends. (Even though I kinda agree with her.)
🇨🇳: Nah Texas, I think you're lying about that. You're probably in love with her you simp.
🇰🇷: What do you mean? Texas is my best friend and he isn't in love with me, right Texas? (Well I think so.)
Texas: ...Yeah... just friends... n-nothing m-more... (I guess she doesn't feel the same then...)

4. And furthermore, when something starts and ends with / \, it means a translation of a language into English.
Example:
🇨🇦: Hello Germany!
🇩🇪: Oh! Hallo Kanada! What brings you here? / Hello Canada! \
🇨🇦: I have been thinking that your language sounds weird and confusing, I'm sorry if you get offended by that.
🇩🇪: Oh nein! It's completed fine! I understand, my language can be like that sometimes höhöhö. / No! \
🇨🇦: Okay, let's compare the way we see these three words, starting with science. I say that, what about you Germany?
🇩🇪: It depends, I sometimes say Naturwissenschaft or Wissenschaft. / Science X2 \
🇨🇦: Hmm... what about Potato, how do you say it?
🇩🇪: Kartoffel! / Potato! \
🇨🇦: Odd... well last one, how do you say Ambulance my friend?
🇩🇪: Es ist Krankenwagen. / It is ambulance. \

5. Last but not least, when things start and end with any of these two symbols | | or { } it's just a note, data, etc not said, done, expressed or anything like that by that said character.
Example:
🇷🇴: Hey Hungary.
🇭🇺: Yes Romania?
🇷🇴: Wanna hear a joke?
🇭🇺: Sure Romania, go ahead.
🇷🇴: Transylvania.
🇭🇺: That's some bad joke Romania, I don't get it.
🇷🇴: Yeah that's right Hungry! You'll never get that joke hahahahahaha! {If y'all know what happened when World War I ended between the two y'all would get it.} |Y'all also notice that reference that wasn't even hidden right?|