Prologue

I never thought she would have lived a life like this. I couldn't believe the girl that I always bullied would have such a tough life.

That unknown old man was right. I would regret the option that I chose.

Whoever that old man was, I somehow needed to ask him and get myself back to who I was.

Her life was nothing but hell. I thought she would live a normal, happy life, as she was always so carefree, but now that I had chosen the option the old man had given me, Living the life of my enemy.

I now understood that she didn't deserve any of the problems going on in her life.

I couldn't live her life any longer. Getting my spirit out of her body, I find the old man, asking him for help.

"Please bring me back to normal; I can't do this anymore; I can't live her life," I said to him while he was just sitting and playing around with some marbles that were thrown on the table.

"Have you decided?" He asks, laughing. "Yes, just bring my spirit back to my body," I say.

He gathers all the marbles in his hands, shakes them, and throws them on the table, murmuring something.

"Live your life back to normal, be the person that you were, and stop the sin that you were doing," was all I could hear him say before I felt myself slowly disappear.

Now that I was back in my body, all I could think about was her. Averie.

I really did hurt her; I realized it after living with her and living her life.

I understood the pain and mental torture she went through.

Everything kept looping in my head. The way I kept on insulting her while being nothing but sweet to everyone the whole time.

I regretted everything I had done to her, and now it was time to make it up to her.

I would do anything to get her to forgive me.