Chapter 7: Fight Like Hell

3rd POV:

Previously Of Parasite Eve: Chainsawman.

After he was done with them and he was saw the other monster that he need to kill and finish it and he slash at the rat monster man who was tried to hit him and then (Y/N) was use his arms blocked the attack. When the monster was tried to attack him again and make (Y/N) duck his head down on the ground and he was use his right arm of chainsaw cutting the legs of rat monster man and make the monster fall down on the ground.

Then he went closer to the rat-monster man and begin to cutting the monster with his karate chopped at the monster and killed him.

Then the rat monster was laying there with his head got bloods split off and bloods spraying all over on the ground and then (Y/N) kill it like nothing and he was turn his head to look around and all the massacre for what he did to these monsters ...

Then the rat monster was laying there with his head got bloods split off and bloods spraying all over on the ground and then (Y/N) kill it like nothing and he was turn his head to look around and all the massacre for what he did to these monsters and tear them all like bad motherfucker and fight like hell.

(Y/N)/Chainsawman: "Grrrgh...." He was growling out.

When (Y/N) was done all of these monsters and the other survivors are surprise with awe and they both saw (Y/N) tearing all every last one of these monsters like nothing and then (Y/N) turn his head to look all around for what he did and yeah

When (Y/N) was done all of these monsters and the other survivors are surprise with awe and they both saw (Y/N) tearing all every last one of these monsters like nothing and then (Y/N) turn his head to look all around for what he did and yeah....he doing good after he was massacring all of these monsters. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the survivors who are surprise with fears but awes too that they didn't know what they saw but the saw him was a devil one man army killing all of them.

Aya and Cybil was with Aki and Himeno...except for the two of them who are surprise with seeing (Y/N) tearing all these animals apart off with his bare hands and he just slaughtering them all like an wild animal.

Aya: "*W-W-What just happened? W-What was that back there?*" She thought herself and make her was thinking about the power for what (Y/N) just killing many things who stood on his way.

Harry: "My god...." He said in surprise.

Travis: "Holy sweet Jesus...he took them out...he took all every last one of these monsters by himself." He said to them and make them got their jaws hanging.