Chapter 22: Eileen (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the church and he take a look outside and seeing all everything was fog around and some monsters or parasite creatures out there and also...the queen was out there too for what he can tell Cody about this woman can be describe to be big and terrifying and she isn't even a human but whatever it is....she need to die by (Y/N)'s bare hands and same to the others too that they want to stop her for what she is doing.

Then (Y/N) knew what the mission that he is going to do is find this bitch and cut her head off or maybe some weakness inside at her and (Y/N) knew what to do and he will end her very fast as he could. When (Y/N) was stood right there like chilling and make him turn his head to look back at the others.

They both were setting everything up and they got many weapons and then some weapon metal like knives, axes, crowbar, baseball bats, and anything for what they found for useful to fighting at these parasite creatures out there. When (Y/N) was thinking about the plan for what he must doing and he need to find a way to kill this bitch and end her once and for all. After (Y/N) was setting up the plan that he must thinking the queen bitch Eve want him and Alessa alive that she want Alessa's power and (Y/N) will be her future king in this world.

(Y/N): "Right not a chance, freaking bitch." He said to himself and he was walking to the table and giving them the attention for what they were gonna look and they both look at him and they wondering for what they want to know and (Y/N) told them the whole thing is going to be perfect for what he is planning.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was in the bathroom and he take a quick shower and after he was done with the shower and make him was walk out of the bathroom and he turn quickly and saw Eileen who was stood right there with her smile up and make (Y/N) was about to ask her but she pulled him into kissing right away.

(Y/N): "Eileen, was that-" He tried to said.

Eileen: "Yeah, I think I'm in loving with you.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, that sounds like nice to me." He said to her and she was keep pulled him into kissing right away.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She started to kiss him and put her hand in (Y/N)'s pants and started to unzip it.

Eileen: "You're big, (Y/N). Come on, let's do it already. I'm getting so wet just by looking at it."

Eileen started to lick the whole thing and put whole thing in her mouth. She started to go up and down fast with faster while playing her boob.

(Y/N): "Beth, I'm about to—"

Before he could finish his sentence he was came in her mouth. Making her swallow it. She started to coughing making her almost choke.

Eileen: "Next time, say it faster."

She started to make (Y/N) lick her pussy.

Eileen: "Ohhh, (Y/N) right there go deeper."

He was started to go deeper until she came in his mouth.

Eileen: "Oh wow you're good with your tongue." She said with a soft tone.

(Y/N): "Now, it's my turn." He pushed her making her lay on her back in the bed.

Eileen: "I love it. When you're rough."

(Y/N) started to insert his dick in her making her moan loud.

Eileen: "Ahhhh!!!!~" She moan in pleasure.

Eileen: "YES! FUCK ME, (Y/N)!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!~"

(Y/N) started to go fastest and rough making her eyes rolled back. (Y/N) came inside making breath heavy.

Eileen: "That was amazing, (Y/N). if you would kept going I would lose myself."

(Y/N): "Is that so." He was started ram it in her ass.

Eileen: "(Y/N) stop going to lose control." She said in pleasure.

Eileen: "Mm, faster! Faster, (Y/N)!!!~" She shout out to (Y/N) and make him goes begin to fucking the crap out of her right away and then (Y/N) was keep fucking at her and she said.

Eileen: "I-I-I-I want you to come inside me!!!! Please, (Y/N)!!!!~"

(Y/N) was mentally chuckled as those were the same words that got them into this situation and he had to kept going until he came. After came inside her she let out a big moaning.

Eileen: "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When she was breathing out and (Y/N) was actually calm for what he seeing her is sleeping and make him saw her is happy and she was looking peaceful and then he sigh out and he turn his head to look at the window and he saw there is a helicopter was passing through by.

(Y/N): "Shit, that must be them." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.