So it begins

Kat finally confessed her feelings to Lola. Turns out Lola loves her too. They held hands and the doctor came in the room. "Oh my" The doctor said. "You free to go" The doctor said, disgusted. Kat heard him muttering, "gay freak"  Kat decided to stand up for herself. 

"Is there something wrong with being gay?" Kat said. Lola laughed as they walked away. Kat knew what she was doing. The doctor looked surprised. 

[Kats P.O.V]

I knew the doctor was talking bad about us. We are apart of the LGBTQ+. So what? Me and Lola are together! Idk what where gonna do first, but all I can imagine is our lips meet. Our first kiss. I looked at Lola as we walked out of the hospital.

"Where should we go?" Lola said to me. I knew she felt the same way from the start. I could hear my heart pounding. "Flick me so I know I'm not dreaming" I told her. She looked so confused. She flicked my arm. It hurt, but it was worth it. It's not a dream. 

[Third Person] 

Kat looked at her love of her life, Lola blushed at her. "Let's go to a park" Kat said, blushing. "Okay, babe" Lola said, holding my hand. They walked to the park. They played on the swings, On the park. 

"Lola, should we.." Kat said, wanting to do a first kiss. "Say no more," Lola said, leaning in for the kiss. They shared a kiss, the most romantic thing Kat has experience.

Kat pulled back, She wondered what her family would say. What the world is like. "What's wrong?" Lola said. Kat looked worried. Lola put her hand on Kats shoulder.