Chapter 2 - the Rise of a Heroin

the Rise of a Heroin... lol

ok jazzie-kun pleas dont get mad at me cause your not in it yet. You'l apear soon dont worry.

StarKit wock up and sunlit was in the branches. She closed her eyes againstill tired. Butter mom wouldn't let her sleep not today.

HAH - read 'wock' as something else, sunlit in the branches. Butter mom wouldn't let her sleep not today... XD

"Sweety it's time to get up" said Dawnsparkle; her eys shinning. "Today is important today."

eys shinning... never heard that one before.

"What is it Mom" said StarKit awake right away. Then the she cat rememembered what today was.

"Ohmigosh its my serimony today!' she squelled excercisedly. Today was the day she was an apprentice!

serimony... squealed excercisedly- I'm getting a good laugh out of this already.

She flicked outside not even waiting for her Mom. But her Mom cot up to her quick.

go starkit... flick outside.

"Sweety you know the clans don't except cat slike use sometimes." She said.

StarKit glared. She didn't lake beig told that. Just because her Mom was a usedto be Shadowclan cat and her dad was jayFeather the medicine Cat didn"t mean she ws different!

yes girl it does ;)

"StarPaw come here." Said FireStar from the leg. He jumped down.

already an apprentice, huh?

"StarKit it s tome for you to become an apentice: he said. "You're a strong brave cat and because of that I will mentor with you."

wait- the ceremony started already? firestars her mentor... oh no, I used to do that in my old fanfics when I was in like 3rd grade XDD (they were not good)

Ever body gasped. StarKit did too. Se herd hear mother say "Wow!".

Firehert liked her shoulder. He whispered in her ear "youll be the best there ever was StarPaw I know ti."

liked her shoulder... k

Surpised she walked away when they were done howling for her./ Then she went ofer to JayFeathern and DawnSparkle who were very prod.

howling for her XD, JayFeathern is very proud as well.

"Daughetr were very happy but he have to say something said Jayfeather his chest puffed ouit. "You see there is this prophcy Starcaln gave me it said that out of the darkness, stars will come and get rid of the evil tiger and holly."

oh no here comes the prophecy-

StarPaw gasped. What does it mean?

LOL- what does it mean?!  *gAsP*

lol I update fast dont i. REVEIW or ill hit over the head with a frying pan! XDD jk

Well this sure is interesting... read on if you dare ;)