Chapter 3 - the Battle

battle time already, huh? 

the caln thx jazzie-kun 4 th good review! and stop flmaing the stroy!1 i bet u cant right such a good story!1!1

what does flmaing mean? actually tho ;')

StarPaw walkd over too the appentice's den. Insid she saw her sister's FlamePaw and lakePaw and hr frend JazzPaw (a.n: jazzie-kin ur my bff!) waz slepping on the mos.

wazzz slepping on the mos..

"JazzPaw get up." She cried. JazzPaw opend her brlliaint blu eyes and looked at hr.

"Do yo want 2 go on pattrol wit me?" she asked.

"Sure!" Said JazzPaw getten up from the moss. They leavt and went two the entrnse too camp.

two cat patrol? Er-

But then, a cat came in thru the entrnce! It was BlackStar!1!11

Blackstar? alr- I have some questions...

"Shadowclan are attaking!" She yelled. All the cats came out from their dens. She jumped on a cat and clawd him and he ran off.

why'd you yell it out dude?

"Good job StarPaw!" FireStar called, "The last cat i new that culd fiht lik that was SandStrom. You're a good fihter!"

ohhhh, fihter

StarPaw was happy. She wus a good fihgter! Maybey this was wat the prophcy meant.

HAHHH

thnkx and ples no more flams

no more flams... ok. so, hoping you've been enjoying this. I'm going to release this to the public and then update every couple days. Maybe a double release if there are tiny chapters like these. Ty for reading, it means a lot!!!

<3

~fluffypaws