Chapter 1 :- A very Short Intro

Am confused,honestly..
Is this how I am supposed to showcase the story of my life via a Wattpad story where I don't even know how many spectators are gonna mock me and how many are gonna relate to me ??

Words aside ... This is a platform for viewers to invest their time in something FÏCTÎ∅ÑÃL right ? Okay so this is the synopsis of my life and in order to make it 'LESS' boring .. let me introduce 'JOHAN'. Basically, JOHAN will replace 'ME' so that you guys (spectators/ viewers) will have the experience of reading something fictional rather than actually acknowledging that it's my life's synopsis. The places , characters and timings are all fictional but the storyline and the story is true 👍😉🗿.

 The places , characters and timings are all fictional but the storyline and the story is true 👍😉🗿

JOHAN'S APPEARANCE

Johan was born into an upper mediocre Family on 23rd September 2004. He looked quite amusing and cute and his parents were so happy to have him coz he was their first born kid 😁 . His dad recived employment from a very well known MNC in his city when Johan's mom was confirmed to be carrying him as a baby . Hence JOHAN was a good luck charm for him and his family so they 'nick-named' him "LUCKY" .

Lucky is now a 5year old kid and is having a casual and regular life of a guy born into an upper middle class fam and surprisingly lucky remembered the first day of his school life i.e. NURSERY. He described the actions and incidents which happened on his first day of his school life including him being carried away by the 'WATCHMAN UNCLE ' while he was crying to go back to his parents' side .
T

his surprised their parents and it shows that this 5 year old guy had an exceptional memory power unlike other people because ...there aren't many people who could remember the incidents of when they were a mere 2 year old kid , at the age of 5 .
As if that wasn't enough surprising already ...the fact that Lucky was exceptionally good at education right from the start surprised his relatives to such an extent that ...his relatives (incl. His paternal grandparents, paternal uncles and aunts) compared their other older grandchildren and kids with this mere 5 year old kid 🤣😂.

(Okay.. enough of using the nickname..now I'll be using the birth name JOHAN🥲👍)

Johan was good at all the stuff which happened in kindergarten. He aced all the activities and learning stuff in kindergarten. His parents were really happy to have him 😁. However...there are always locusts and pests in a field of paddy , there are always weeds in a good crop , there are always haters in someone's life story...and in this story ...the first hater(s) we are gonna meet are none other than... Johan's aunt . (Okay..so this aunt is ➡️ Johan's dad's elder brother's wife 🥲👍 ) . Let's call this aunt - ' Mrs. Avi'
~
~

Mrs. Avi and Mr. Avi had two children- the first born is a boy (5years older than Johan ) and the second born was a girl (one year older than Johan).
Mrs. Avi was always envious of Johan's parents, because they were doing good in their life than Mr. And Mrs. AVI 💀 (typical toxic people) and hated Johan coz he was far better than her own children right from the beginning. Anyway she hated Johan's family a lot , although Mr.Avi was a good person by heart ( at least for now 👍) .
~
~
That's just one hater...now here comes another hater who hates/ is not a well wisher of Johan's family...it is none other than Johan's paternal grandmother - 'Mrs Mani '💀🗿 .
The reason she hated Johan's family goes back to the time when Johan's father was born. Johan's father is the third child among 'Mrs. Mani's' three sons . Maybe it's because he was the last born son ... Mrs Mani didn't show him as much affection as she showed to her first two sons , one of them being Mr. AVI ( The second born son ) and the first born son named 'Mr. Vira'
Mr vira wasn't educated enough...so he did some labour work in an explosives department .
~

~
~
Mr. and Mrs. Vira Had two children as well , both of them being the eldest grandchildren of Mr and Mrs Mani .
Precisely, Mrs Mani didn't show much affection towards Johan's dad right from the beginning and Johan's mom is aware of this fact . Johan's dad was the only settled employee among his three brothers even before he was married and hence he had to spend his earnings on the expenses to run the house of joint family ( Mr Mani also added his earnings but most of it was a share of Johan's dad , Mr Avi an unemployed person that time )
~
~
~
Yet , Mrs Mani showed differences among her sons . And she continued the same with her son's families as well , i.e. she also showed differences among her grandchildren all the while pretending to be loving them equally (that's one of a kind cunning and clever lady right here !)

 she also showed differences among her grandchildren all the while pretending to be loving them equally (that's one of a kind cunning and clever lady right here !)

Imagine this 🔝 as Mrs Mani

Anyway enough of the flashbacks and haters'stories , Johan was doing all well in his kindergarten and he enjoyed/ loved everything moment of his kindergarten as he used to hang out with his parents quite often to many places within his city every week .
He was also loved by his school teachers as well ❤️‍🩹.
Johan was also a cute looking kid , his mother's genes deserves compliment 🙌🤠
Johan's kindergarten life went like a bullet train with no stop .. that's how quick it ended ...and now he is in grade 1 . A fun fact about Johan is he could speak , understand and read three languages -
1. ENGLISH
2. His Mother tongue
3. His national language
Johan could speak, understand, write and read in these 3 languages even before he was a complete 3-4 year old kid 🤧👍🤝
~
~
The first grade went good for Johan 😂😂 except...he used to bully other kids 😂😂👍👍
Johan wasn't actually a bully who baffles with random kids and troubles them ...he just used to hit around with his tiny little close friends around him 😂😂 (Naughty Johan)
~
~
~
~
Well , his dad built a new house in another area of their city and they had to move out from their own old house ... They waited for Johan to complete his first grade and moved to the other new home 🏠 .
~
~
~
Johan now has to join another school which was completely new for him ...it was a really huge school 🏫🎒 and it's area was about 6 acres 💀👍🤝. Johan's personality is - Shy , caring , not too easy to mingle with others , helping nature and afraid of what others would think if he did something wrong .
Well it was the first day of his second grade in his new school. He never saw a school being that huge before (what else could a first grader know about how big corporate schools were )
Johan couldn't make friends on his first day but his homeroom teacher helped him feel comfortable and made him adjust with the new environment.
~
~
~
~

Will Johan be able to adjust and adapt to his new school life ??🧐🤔
Let's check it out in the next chapter
Bye folks hope u find this interesting..

---x-x-x-x---
The end of chapter 1

(1/?)