chapter-6

After finishing his prayer Taehyung was about to go but someone interrupts him.

" Ask something for yourself also"a handsome tall man come nears him wearing a white top and a book in his hand .

"You??" Taehyung ask him.
"I'm the priest here" the man said with a smile, which confused Taehyung more.

" What about father Kim?"where is he ?? And who are you??? Taehyung asked

"oh you are asking about my grandpa he went to Gwangchwan for 3month for some of volunteering work he told me to take care of this place on his absence " the man said lighting up the candle .

"But aren't you too young to be a priest"Taehyung asked again to the handsome man but only got a chuckle from the other.

"Yeah I'm not a priest but I'm a psychiatrist my name is Kim seokjin but you can call me Jin I always come here in evening or whenever my work is done and I have some free time left

"Yeah I'm not a priest but I'm a psychiatrist my name is Kim seokjin but you can call me Jin I always come here in evening or whenever my work is done and I have some free time left .

he said to which Taehyung only nodded.

"So, what's your name? how you know my grandpa? Do you come here often ??"

He asked as he was quite amused as according to him youngsters rarely comes to church since they are very busy with their studies and job he was curious when he saw him praying all alone and that too for others so he wanted to know more about the other,

" I'm Taehyung, I sometimes come here whenever I want some peace or when I feel sad I talk to father and he'll always give me advices which really help me a lot , he is such a great person  "

Taehyung said with a smile, to which Jin hummed.

"Ohh.. Hey!! is that a scar? What happened to your cheek?? "

he was listening to him attentively but when he looked at him  he found a scar which looked quite painful to him,

"Oh this! i-its n-nothing I just tripped in my college"

Taehyung stuttered hiding his cheek to which Jin just hummed but deep down he got the feeling that the other is definitely lying the scar looks like someone punched him but seeing how other trying so hard to hide it he didn't ask more ,he can't just being nosy to his business when he just met the blue hair today.

Hoseok on the other hand has saw all the interaction between them by seeing the smiling face of other he got relieved that the he is  fine, so he texted jimin about the other and followed him toward his home.

Taehyung was walking toward his neighborhood he look around and furrowed his brows.

" isn't it too silent today, where's all those stray cats and dog ??they usually linger around here and there and that black dog who always bark at me, where is he it's like they all vanishes in thin air !that's strange! .......I should just hurry to my home now with all the silence the neighborhood is looking more creepy"

He thought to himself and quickly went to his home feeling creeped out by the atmosphere, hoseok was trailing him behind he was relieved that the other is safely got to his home today too so like everyday he sent a text to his brother informing about it ,

As his work was done ,he turned around to go but then he felt something weird he look around but found nothing.

"strange I'm coming here for past two weeks now, but today I'm feeling something different, why I'm feeling suffocated it's like a lot of negative energy is swirling around here, why so sudden? Did something happen today?..........

He looked around and the more he was walking towards a certain corner the more uncomfortable and suffocation he felt it was so much that he had to cover his nose ,

" Ugh! I should leave this place as soon as possible It's getting hard to breathe now "

he mumbles to himself, giving a last glance toward Taehyung's house he went away from there.

In the corner of the silent neighborhood the doll was sitting beside the garbage tin dead bodies of cat and dogs around him and a creepy smile plastered on that doll as if it was planning the next step of his evil game.

Hello readers I'm really thankful for you to still reading this crap and voting it I really appreciate your efforts.🤗🤗 so sorry for the short chapter 😅😅

🤗🤗 so sorry for the short chapter 😅😅

Sk-nim🙋🏻‍♀️

Sk-nim🙋🏻‍♀️