𝟎𝟖

prompt : when the kids are out, the parents will play

[a/b/0 au , omega tae , mpreg , intersex , ceo jk x actor tae , taekook kids , domestic taekook]

*long chapter*

💐

it's been a month. a month since jungkook held his husband intimately and the ceo was going insane.

every time the couple would try to go further than kissing, somehow their kids always end up ruining their moment.

as much as they love their children they need a break sometimes.

no wonder jungkook entered his company with a strong irritated scent coming off him.

no one dared to approach the alpha except his annoying brother.

jungkook sat at his desk with his hand massaging his head.

"your scent is burning my nose." seokjin said. "i don't have time for your jokes today hyung." jungkook sighed.

"i brought you coffee and chocolate filled croissant." seokjin smiled.

"leave them there." jungkook pointed to the small table beside his desk.

"what's got you so moody?" seokjin digged into the breakfast.

"my head is hurting me and you questioning me every second isn't helping." jungkook said.

"looks like something else is bothering you. i'd say you haven't got your dick comforted in a while." seokjin laughs.

jungkook remained silent. "and i am right!" seokjin kept on laughing.

"are you gonna keep on laughing?" jungkook scoffed. "aren't you and tae like really active?" seokjin calmed down.

"not recently." jungkook said. "oh and what's keeping y'all?" seokjin asks.

"those two little devils i call children." jungkook groaned.

"your kids are your cockblock?! oh my god!" seokjin began laughing.

"this is why i don't tell you anything hyung." jungkook said.

"okay okay i'm sorry." seokjin said. "help out your brother here." jungkook said.

"woah! i am not into incest." seokjin stopped laughing.

"dumbass. i meant taking the kids for the weekend." jungkook rolled his eyes.

"ah! well i'll have to check my schedule, it's kinda hectic down at the hospital." seokjin says.

"okay thanks." junkook said.

"you know you'll have to make up some story as to why you're not going to work on the weekend to taehyung right?" seokjin said.

"why would i need to make up a story?" jungkook started eating his breakfast.