Partners with the Ferret

Harry Pov

Its the start of 6th year and i'm already late to potions Merlin Snape is going to kill me.I push open the door of potions to see Snape locking eyes with me from the head of the classroom.

"Nice of you to join us late on the first day Mr.Potter" he says this in a dull flat voice like usual.My apologies professor time had gotten away from me I say while looking down,"yes well sit second seat middle row behind Mr.Zabini and Miss.Granger".

I sat in my seat and Snape has continued talking."Like I had been saying for the rest of the year you will be working with the person next to you"Snape says this while looking at me,"Mr.Potter your partner I picked is running late just as you did, he-".

Right before Snape could finish his sentence someone busted through the door it was Draco Malfoy.Fuck i whisper under my breath obviously he's my partner everyone else has one already."Malfoy sit next to Mr.potter he's your partner" Snape says this without giving Malfoy any hell at all I'm not surprised he always favors the Slytherins and it doesn't help that Malfoy is his godson.

Malfoy walks around the table to sit in the seat next to mine,he has a smirk on his face I already know this is gonna be hell "don't seem so happy to see me Pottah" I try to drown him out so I say nothing while I pretend to listen to whatever ass lecture that Snape is giving.

Little time has gone by and I've just been in my own thoughts kinda enjoying the little peace that I get in life,but Malfoy just has to ruin it.

I feel a flick on my head "ow" I say slightly jumping up from my seat."Something wrong Pottah" said Malfoy while picking at his nails,he continued talking with some bullshit insults I'm sure but I'm not listening and this clearly bothers him.

"Oi don't you hear me talking to you" he says while grabbing me by my tie to face him.We are now close in space with him having a tight grip on my clothes. " Yeah well Malfoy I was always told not to encourage the foolishness of animals...especially not ferrets" I say this with a slight smile forming across my face because I know this got to Malfoy.

He clenched his teeth and pulled me closer by my tie so now his mouth was just inches away from my ear I could feel his cold breath traveling down my neck."This is gonna be a fun year Pottah" he says whispering into my ear.I lean back so now he is now longer my my ear but we are still very close even inches away from each others face,"Oh I'm sure it will be... Malfoy" I say this while slightly raising my eyebrows to support the smug look on my face.I grab his wrist which is still wrapped around my tie and match his grip "We should really pay attention don't you think" as I say this he lets go of my tie as I move my hand from his wrist.

Could we beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें