Potter watching

Draco POV

I started following Pottah because I had a gut feeling that he was up to something and it was gonna be me Draco Malfoy who would catch him in the acting.

It hadn't been long of be peeping around corners but I eventually ended up in the woods and I couldn't help but think. "Wtf are you up to Pottah probably seeing dear parents again".I soon came back from my thoughts realizing I was in the middle of the woods but Pottah nowhere around like he just vanished.

"Why are you following me ferret" the voice came the air and I looked up to see Pottah in a high tree. "How did he get up there so fast and why was climbing that high necessary honestly people call me dramatic". I know you're up to something Pottah I say while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah? Well what am I doing if your so smart uh".Well I- then suddenly I hear a noise, "exactly your just-" shhh I say cutting of the boy infront of me I look around to try to figure out what the noise was and where it's coming from.

Do you hear that Pottah I say while slowly walking towards the bushes pulling out my wand.Then it jumped out it was a Werewolf before I could cast a spell it jumped on me and I let out a loud yelp.

"Crucio" I heard being yelled while the creature on top of me flew back. "Let's go Malfoy" I heard Pottah yell as be began to drag me off the ground, We began running as fast as we could be we were a way from the school.

   We ran for a while but the Werewolf was hot on a trail when suddenly har-Pottah casted a spell.Next thing I knew we where in a tree far up way to far for the creature to climb.What was that I say try to catch my breath while sitting on a branch "magic" the boy next to me responded,well no shit but I don't know that spell I respond.Pottah smirk well maybe your not as "advanced" as you think,I hate his stupid face oh how I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

We sat in the tree for a while a little longer than i thought because it seemed like I had dosed off.My Eyes opened as Pottah was getting down "you coming or not" he said while jumping I quickly climbed down after.

Before I could reach grown I felt a hand on my ankle.Get off me you bit- before I could finish Pottah had apparated us back to the castle. "Night" I heard the brown haired boy say as he began to walk off and I don't know why but the entire interaction angered me.With him half way down the hall I shouted FUCK YOU POTTAH.