Entry 0

*Step* *Step* *Step* *Step* *Step*

A middle-aged man with a mask could be seen walking down a ruined road. Cars were all around, each with their own problems that made them unusable. Several of the engines are completely totaled, some are flipped on their sides or upside down, and some are simply missing their fronts, tires, or other essential parts for a car. Buildings had holes, were filled with fire, and had smoke protruding from them. The place that this man had lived in, was annihilated over the course of a decade. One might ask themselves, "Why, what happened in this city?" And in response, many would ask them if they lived under a rock. It wasn't just this city, but the entire country of Japan. The Japanese Government, preparing for a war, had put many weeks into an experiment. The goal of said experiment was to create soldiers who wouldn't be affected by chemical warfare.

Obviously, things didn't go according to plan, otherwise, the country wouldn't be in this situation. There were some successes, many men had been able to enhance their tolerance to perfection. They were immune to chemical weapons, even dangers like White Phosphorus Munitions. Using an army of these evolved soldiers, Japan was going to cause a third World War and abuse its advantage by continuously mowing down its opposition using Chemical Warfare. However, as stated earlier, things didn't go to plan. This is because only a mere fifth of their forces survived this process, the rest simply didn't make the cut and perished in the experiment. But it's not the lack of forces that caused their horrible state of being for the country, no it wasn't. Instead, it is what happened AFTER the death of four-fifths of Japan's forces.

.

.

.

.

Zombies... zombies with a disease that even the biologically enhanced soldiers couldn't fight against. You didn't even have to get bitten, if you simply inhaled the toxins that they produced, you didn't have long to live yourself. And soon, you would join their ranks as a mindless corpse walking, infecting, and eating everything in sight. 

It didn't take long for the country to realize its predicament. They simply didn't have any other choice other than accepting their new reality. And with that, less than 1,000 people live in Japan now. That's less than 0.000811066% of the original population. And it so happens, our mask-wearing protagonist is one of the people who survived the fall of Japan.

As the protagonist walked, he saw a horde of zombies approaching him, fast. He, however, didn't walk these streets unprepared. With a Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum Revolver, a Remington 870 Tactical Shotgun, and a chain, our protagonist prepared himself for combat. He had done this so many times, it was as natural as the desire for survival in any wild animal.

He charged back at the horde, pulled out his shotgun, and shot quickly. He managed to kill six in this initial attack. He jumped off one of the falling bodies that he had shot, boosting him into the air, as he started to flip, he shot again, this time managing to off five more targets. He began to reload the shotgun, flipping the used shells into the air and replacing them by catching them in the unloaded barrel as he started to pump it. With his, now free left hand, he began to fire bullet after bullet into the zombies' heads with his Revolver. As he was dropping, he fired the now fully loaded shotgun again. Clearing out an area for him to land. He switched the Revolver out for the chain, which he began swinging at an extremely high speed that should be humanly impossible. This tore straight through the bodies of any zombie that had dared to get closer.