○Shirou - gift

/!\ 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

----------------------------------------------------------

Today it's Thursday, it's means you have P.E class. You definitely hate it but whatever, you don't have choice.
You and your best friend go to the sports ground that's next to the school.
You walked very slowly while talking, You both hate this discipline, so you just take your time to walk, and as always you'll be late.

Arrived, the teacher reprimanded you as always, and as always you apologize and promise to be on time the next time.
After that you went to the locker room to change yourself for the class.
Your teacher is really strict with the dress code, so you needed to have you're full sport uniform, no accessories and your hair tied.
You respect that, maybe you hate this class but you're a good student, so you just respect the rules and the dress code.
It means that you also take off your precious nacklace, offered by your boyfriend. It's a kind of "lucky charm" for you, so you never take it off, except when you don't have choice, as now.
So, You put it in a little box in your bag and leave with you best friend for the class.

Time skip class

As always, because of your lateness you and your best friend had to store the equipment used. But Honestly you didn't care at all, you don't have any more classes for the morning so you have time.
And also because you don't really like to change yourself in front of the other girls, especially them.
You're the kind of person who's quiet and discrete, no one really cared about you, until you date Fubuki Shirou.
Actually he's also quiet, but not discrete at all. He's popular, mostly with girls. Why ? "Because he's perfect" you think, and that quite true, he's sweet, nice, smart, caring, open minded and really pretty, and more, he's in the soccer club, so he makes fall for him all the girls of the school.
So of course some of them weren't really nice with you because of their jealousy. You weren't bullied of course, Shirou and your best friend will never let someone hurt you like that, and you can defend yourself ! But some of them can sometimes do some low blow to you.

After finishing tidying up, you returned to the locker room to put your uniform back on.
You dressed up and look for your necklace, but can not found it.
"where did I put it.." you thougt. "I'm sure I put it here.."
And after few minutes of research you finally gave up, sadly. This necklace means a lot for you.
You were thinking when [b/f/n] interrupted you
-[y/n] we can go ? She asked
-Oh uhm yeah yeah sorry..you replied trying to hide you sadness
But unfortunatly, it didn't work, she knew you too well.
-What happened ? You look sad..and don't lie ! I know something's wrong. She said, a little worried.
-It's nothing serious don't worry! I just couldn't find my necklace..but Im pretty sure to have put it in my bag !
-It's strange..you looked well ?
-Of course ! But it litteraly disappeared..
-Maybe you'll find it at home when emptying your bag?
-Maybe..you shook your head
Anyways, we have to go.
She nodded and you both walked to the school.

During the walk she said :
-Do you think it can be Them ?
-I don't know..honestly it wouldn't surprise me but..
I don't know. It would be very childish from them..
-Because you think they're smart and not childish..
-Hm..ok Maybe it's their type.
And you laught together.

Arrived you had eaten and at 1pm your boyfriend joined you. And of course [b/f/n] leaves you alone.

You were outside of the school, under a cherry blossom tree, since it was april.
You were quietly laying, your head on your boyfriend's lap while he stroke softly your hair.
But he finally talk :
-Babe, is everything alright ? He asked you
-Yeah..why ?
-Don't know..you look a bit sad...
-Oh..it's because I lost my necklace. You know the one you gave to me..It's silly, but It's make me really sad...
-It's not silly at all sweety.
I'm sure you'll find it. He said with his adorable smile while you raised yourself.
-Thanks Shirou. You answered with a smile too, still a bit sad.
-I think we should go, class will restart. He said while stand up, then he gave you his hand to help you up before to gently kiss you.
After that you walked together to your classroom, and before to let you he softly kissed you again, in front of few other students. Obviously you blushed, he's the kind of person who doesn't care about what people think, so that wasn't what was going to embarrass him.
-I'll be waiting for you as usual. He said, and you simply replied with a nod
You finally walked in your classroom and take your sit to wait the teacher for the next class.

Time skip : after class

After the end of the class, you put your things away and finally leaves the room to join your boyfriend who was waiting for you.
He was standing by the school entrance, looking at his phone when he finally saw you.

-Let's go. You said.
He nods and take your hand while start walking.
Actually it's was really rare that you walk home that early, usually he has training since he's the captain of the soccer team of your school. And during his practice you're just waiting for him on the side, watching them play. But today practice was canceled because the coach couldn't be there due to a meeting and didn't want them to practice without him.

You talked a little during the journey, about anything. He always asks you question about your day or about something you do or you like. "The sweetest boyfriend" you thought, and honestly you weren't the only one to think that. He's known as the sweetest boy of the school.
He received a lot of confessions before dating you, but he rejected them all in the sweetest way possible.

After about ten minutes you were arrived at home.
-See you tomorrow babe.
-See you sweety. He replied and softly kiss you before leaving.

You walk in and get off your shoes.
-I'm home. You said loud.
-Hello honey, how was your day ? You mother asked, sitting in the sofa.
-Great thanks. You said with a smile.
-You weren't supposed to be home late ? You argued with Shirou and didn't go with him to his practice?
-Oh yeah, but the practice was canceled, so he just walked me home after class.
-He's really cute..take care of him. And keep him for the rest of you life, I want him as my son in law. She said with a smirk.
-Mom !! I shouted and ran to my bedroom while blushing.
I know I'm lucky to have him. You whispered to yourself.

In your room, you change yourself and sit on you bed and take your favorite stuffed toy (I hope you have one) And take a little nap before the diner.
After it you came back to your bedroom and take you phone while sitting on your bed when you see a notification : it's Shirou !
He asked you to go out the next day, at 10am.
After that you talked for few minutes before getting tired and end the conversation.

You thanks the teachers for having a meeting. Nobody know why but obviously there's a reason because that's also why the soccer practice was canceled. But Honestly, you didn't care, you can sleep in and see your boyfriend so, it's perfect.
After that you put your phone on you bedside table and turn off the lights.
Only 5 minutes after, you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

The next day:

The next morning you woke up at 9 am, to have time to get ready, it means dress up and take you time for your breakfast and just chill watching TV.
When at almost 10am someone knocked at the door.
"It's him !" you get up, excited to see him and go to the door to open to him.

-Hi ! You said happily
-Hi sweety. He replied with a smile.
Let's go ?
You nod and take his hand.

Actually you didn't know where to go, so you just let him guide you. After few minutes of slow walking, you arrived to a park, rather close to your school.
The weather was really nice, there was sunshine and only a few white clouds in the sky.

Because of the hour, the park was quite empty, and the season makes it really beautiful with all those flowers and flowering trees, plus the nice weather..it's makes you really enjoy the beauty and the calm of this place.

And while you gazed at the beauty of this place, Shirou slides behind you and put something around your neck.
-Uh ? You let out a surprised sound and bring your hand to your neck to feel a nacklace.
-Shirou..You looked at him, touched.
-Since you were sad to lose the other, there's a new one. He gently smile to you
-Thank you..you're adorable. You said while throwing yourself into his arms to hug him.
-Anything for my princess. He replied, hugging you back.