𝟏. 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

Stay Tuned!

Stay Tuned!

-ˋˏ✄----------------------------------

"You're body's so hot~" He groaned out.

"Mmm yea~  you think so?" You moaned out as his hands went up your waist. Those disgusting, sweaty hands. You sat on top of this man, grinding on his dick the best you can. 

"You're such a slut for me, aren't you?" he said, smirking.

no.

"Yes, baby~" Your eyes twitched in disgust, and hoped the dim light in the club covered it. You giggled and heard him growl as he grabbed your waist tight, going up to your chest. You gave one look at his grubby fat fingers and swallowed back your disgust. 

The club that you were working at was famous for being a rich men's heaven, mostly for old high-class men that wanted to pleasure themselves. 

The person you were straddling wasn't so different. An oil company human resources manager, has 2 wives, 5 kids, and 3 house estates in Dubai, California, and here in Chicago. He's worth at least 200 today, and maybe 300 if you slept with him. You licked your lips wet at the thought.

"You make me feel so hot inside~" You whimpered as you positioned your head on his shoulders, and You felt him groan under you. 

"Let's go inside of you then" He growled as he picked you up. You faked a squeak and braced yourself for what was to happen. This was it. It was always like this every time. But to your surprise, you felt nervous, and you frowned in fear as you realized you'll never be able to get used to this.

-

"I'm not a slut, am I?" You asked your co-worker after your shift, as you and her leaned on the back balcony of your flat. The night was bright as cars crossed the streets.

She gave out a puff from her cigarette and gazed at you, with eyes that suggested no emotions.

"Do you like sucking those pig's ass for money?" She said, taking another puff.

"...no." You said, waving the smoke out of your face. 

"Then you're not a slut." She declared, and turned the cigarette out, smiling at you with a sympathetic look.

You smiled back at her. But in reality, you knew that she could be lying. But there's no need to think about that. "I'm getting cold, Lisa." You suggested quietly, as you crossed your arms in front of you. "Let's go inside." You said pulling her inside by her sleeves. She smiled as she let you pull her inside, and closed the balcony door.

Lisa was the bartender of the club. She's been working for who knows how long, but now she was 27 and you were 23. You started when you were 22, so that was a year and a half of hellish work. 

"How much do you get paid each month tho? You're one of our top girls, no?" Lisa, asked as she plopped herself down on your couch. 

"1,000? With my other jobs sometimes 3,000" You said, tilting your head as you thought about it. "But I only keep a thousand for myself. the other thousand split to my bank and my grandma." You simply told her, cuddling up next to her. She patted your head, as you snuck comfortably next to her.