5. 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

Stay Tuned!

Stay Tuned!

-ˋˏ✄----------------------------------  

"Mhh..." Your eyelashes fluttered, as you slowly opened your eyes. The surface felt cool and soft, like a leather couch. Rubbing your eyes, you pulled yourself up, finding yourself covered in blankets on a white leather sofa in the middle of a large cold white living room. The ceiling was high and a crystal chandelier hung from above. From across from you, two spiraling stairs led the way to the large second floor of the mansion.

"Huh-" You gasped, looking around frantically. "Where-"

"L/N-san, would you like to eat dinner?" An old voice called out from behind you, making you flinch in surprise. You hadn't realized that someone else would be in the house with you.

"OH FUCK- oh,... what- what do you mean dinner??" You huffed out in panic, squeezing the blankets in embarrassment. You only wore a white long sleeves two sizes too big that fell down out your shoulder, and the sleeves were just too long for your arms that it spilled down over your hands, covering them and still having lengths to go. 

"Rengoku-Sama wanted you to have dinner whenever you woke up." The old butler told you, showing no signs of walking towards you. You sat there, and cold silence ran through the two of you.

"OH MY GOD, RENGOKU" You screamed remembering the morning you had with him.

"Please do not scream in the manor." The man calmly told you, showing no emotions whatsowever compared to your panicked state.

You felt your head speed run the events before; the condom, his eyes, those hands, the muscles, his dick.. his...d-dick-

"ARGHHHAA" You yelled standing up quickly, which you regretted immediately, as you fell down face first on the ground. 

"L/N, I would advice you to sit back up. and please mind that your attire is improper." The butler hastily scolded you. You turned to look at him, but saw him already standing with his back turned to you. 

You looked down to your legs, and saw that you didn't have any pants on, nor underwear in the matter. Rather, your hips and thighs were decorated in blue, purple, and green bruises, along with some hickeys and bite marks. 

"Holy f-"

"Ah-! Miss L/N! Please, sit back up, you're not ready to walk properly!" A snuggle and kind voice of a women called out from the spiraling staircase to the left. You whipped your head up there, seeing another maid coming down, and frantically gathered the blankets to cover your legs.

A stout chubby women to be around 50 years old, who resembled every other bakery owner- if not, the owner's wife,- ran down the stair case with a basket of laundry in her hands. Her face was full of youthfull innocence, even though some of her apearence was starting to age. She came down quickly, placing the basket next to the stair case to run towards you.