𝟒. 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

Stay Tuned!

Stay Tuned!

Smut incoming

-ˋˏ✄----------------------------------

You stood there, blinking slowly.

"F-forty??" You yelled, your eyes popping out. "Wha- what the-" You simultaneously started to question how he could afford to give that kind of amount away, why he was in the member's patio, and how he was even a diamond member in the first place.

"Forty thousand, Y/N, I'm buying you right now," Rengoku stated with stern eyes. His grip on your wrist tightened, and you glanced down at it.

If you had forty thousand, you'd be able to pay the hospital bill and live rent-free for about three months, but then it would all be over quickly. You bit your lips, and hesitation blocked your vision.

"I..." You stammered, knitted your eyebrows in sadness, and reluctantly opened your mouth to talk."Thanks, but I have to keep working after that. I.. get paid a lot to sleep with men. That's how I make a living for now.. and I-"

"Please, Y/N," Rengoku begged, holding both your shoulders tightly. You looked at him in frustration.

"I have to support my family right now, I can't go and waste time finding another job," You yelled as if trying to justify your choices. "And I need the money!" You faltered, feeling your hands tremble.

"So it's about money?" He muttered under his breath, and you titled your head in question.

"Yea... it's not like I want to sleep with them.." You confessed to him, avoiding eye contact.

"Then let's make a deal." He replied. You look up at him in question, "I'll pay you 10k a month to sleep with me, and no one else but me." He said. You blankly stared at him until you realized what he said.

You're eyes popped out. Huh? 10k? what is that? What is 10k? You backed off from him, holding your fingers out to attempt calculation.

"10k,, what- what do you mean.."

"Well, Is 10 thousand dollars enough for you?" He asked as he held his chin high, puttting on a proud smile on his lips and looked down at you with determined eyes.

"I mean, of course it is, but are you sure your bank account can handle that?" You worried, but soon enough, he took you by the wrist and pulled you to him.

"10k is nothing if I'm using it on you." He said. "And it's going to be no one else but me." He reminded you, and you nodded your head at his words. He gave a content huff, pushing you against him by your waist.

"Then the 10k starts now," Rengoku breathed out with a lusty smile as he pressed against you. Your face reddened at the sudden contact, and you felt his left leg shift slightly to push up against your heat.

"W-wait, are we gonna do it??" You panicked, tightly holding onto Rengoku's dress shirt sleeves.

"Oh- did you not want to do it right now..?" He said, taking his hands off you. You stared at him in awe, and millions of thoughts ran through your head. It was either to get paid 45 an hour by fucking them grandpas you didn't know or fucking hot Rengoku for 10k a month.