4th year- °•♡And so it begins♡•°

~''Not that amazing''~

Y/N 's POV

The greatest thing about summer holidays, in my opinion, is getting to sleep in, but that can be tricky to do, especially when you have an organised older brother, who never wants to be late. For example, right now.

Present time:

"Y/N WAKE UPPPP, YOUR SUCH A SLEEPY HEADDDD"
"CEDRIC STOP JUMPING ON MY BED," I shouted back
"NOT UNTIL YOU GET UP," He replied, with a voice as loud as mine. But my stubborn self just had to stay in bed no matter what happened. So I fired back with, Y/N Diggory's classic line.
"No, your disturbing my beauty sle-"
SPLASH
"CEDRIC WHY DID YOU SPLASH WATER ALL OVER M-"
"Oh no Cedric, don't wake me up because I need my beauty sleep," mocked Cedric "Just get up we are going to be late"
"Late for what?" I asked. This was a classic Y/N thing. I would forget the most simplest things and the things that got told to me only got told minutes ago.  But I can remember the most weirdest things that happened a while ago.
"The Quidditch World Cup, of course!" Grinning at my face, as if he didn't just throw a cup of water at my face just minutes ago. 

"That's today?" my clueless self questioned. Who then earned a 'Blimey, yes Y/N' from Cedric.

"Now come on! Breakfast is getting cold," I groaned, but I knew I was hungry, which was why I didn't hesitate to get out of bed. For some reason a random burst of energy slithered through my body, making me zoom past my Hufflepuff, older brother and run down the stairs almost crashing into the wall that was put only a few meters in front the stairs. A entered the dining room.

"Good Morning, dear, you came right on time, breakfast was getting cold," my mother, Alissa Diggory, said.

"Morning," I sleepily replied, chomping down the pancakes mum made.

"Have you packed your bags, Y/N?" asked my father, Amos Diggory.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p', suddenly a loud shout came from just outside the dining room.

"DONT WORRY, N/N, I PACKED YOUR BAGS LAST NIGHT, WITH THE HELP OF MUM," it was Cedric.

"AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I yelled back thinking it was some kind of joke or he only did that so I could return the favour for him.

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD FORGET, PLUS IM AN AMAZING OLDER BROTHER" 'dang he knows me to well' I said in my head. I replied with a 'thanks' and continued to eat my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing I know, we are walking through a forest. It had really tall trees, although I think that might only be because of how short I am (A/N: I am short for my age, this works perfectly for me). Its gloomy and creepy-looking. To pass the time me and Cedric cracked jokes, shared memories from when we were younger and even our lives at Hogwarts, since we don't get to see each other as often anymore.

Dad told us that we were waiting for a few others, me and Cedric had no clue who the 'others' were but dad seemed to know perfectly well. While we waited, Cedric spotted a tree, which we both then climbed. Suddenly  a crowd of voices were heard, I tried to look at the people coming but it was no use, I couldn't see anything due to the annoying branches  blocking my view, everywhere I gaze.

"Arthur! Its about time, son," My dad called out. 'Arthur? Who is Arthur?' I thought

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a sleepy start," The man replied "This is Amos Diggory, everyone, works with me at the Ministry," 

Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew my dad gave a warm smile to the others, who I still could not see. Interrupting their conversation, Cedric dropped down from the tree.