°•♡The Quidditch World Cup♡•°

~"In your most dizziest dreams, Potter, the most dizziest ones,"~

Y/N POV

THUD

I looked up to see my dad, Mr Weasley, Mr Potter, Mrs Potter, Sirius, and Cedric, walking on thin air, making their way down to the ground. I suddenly realise that my brother, Sirius, Mr and Mrs Potter, are all smirking and fighting the urge to laugh, not to mention looking at me. I tilt my head to the side, to only hit it with someone else's. I slowly turned my head, and my E/C orbs were met with emerald green ones. It was the one-and-only, Harry Potter. Our hands on top of each other faces only inches apart. (A/N: Personally, I think they were overreacting because we were only holding hands😒).

I quickly scrambled up, but I tripped over a random tree root that somehow, made me fall (and get my foot stuck in) making my land on Harry again, but this time directly landing on him. 'shoot' I thought, mentally cursing in my head. Both Sirius and James burst into giggles but quickly covered each others laughs mouths, muffling the noise, Lilly sighed and gave the to childish men a glare, while Cedric just stared at me and smiled teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows. 'I swear if he doesn't help me up right now, he will have no eyebrows due to me ripping them off'.

I shot him a (like Mrs Potter) a glare and motioned my eyes to my foot that was still stuck on the tree root, meaning for him to help me up. He sighed and walked over to me, crouching down, untangling my foot from the stupid root. As soon as my foot was free, Harry, quickly and cowardly, wriggled out from under me and stood up, leaving my head to hit the ground.

''Damn you, Potter'' I said, sitting up and rubbing my head. It wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear, except my brother and Harry.

"Y/N!" whisper-shouted Cedric. Looking at me sternly.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Manners," He replied.

"Manners?" I scoff."What on Merlin's world do you mean 'Manners,' " mocking his deep voice when saying 'Manners'. He only gave me the look. Which only made me roll my eyes. He stood up, dusting himself off, then (FINALLY) helped me up. I dusted myself off to and followed my Hufflepuff brother to the others, who were waiting for us. Harry then jogs up to me and whispers in my ear, from behind.

"I knew I had you falling for me, Miss Diggory," I could feel him smirking against my hair.

"In your dizziest dreams, Potter, the most dizziest ones," I replied calmly.

"I mean, I was quite dizzy after that fall," he said. I had no idea if he was trying to flirt or trying to annoy the fuck out of me, but I still played along.

"Do you think a hit in the head would help your dizziness?" I asked sarcastically.

"You know, I was actually thinking of a ki-" He was suddenly interrupted by me, turning around and hitting him in the head with a book I got out earlier. He stood in his spot, still processing what happened. While I just continued walking with the others until we stopped to gazed at the rows of tents, soaring brooms, waving of flags and the load chattering of people.

"Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" states Mr Weasley

Everyone stared in awe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, everyone scattered to their tents. The Weasleys on our right and the Potters tent on our left, leaving me, my brother, father and best friend in between the two. This best friend I am talking about is, the brightest witch of her age...