Chapter 1: Starlight Prime

Optimus looked around. "WHERE IS STARLIGHT?!" He yelled. No one answered. He growled.

"I'll find her myself." he snapped.

Meanwhile with Starlight

Star's predacon Bluestrike flew over the ocean. He was the fastest Predacon there ever was. Star had a saddle on her dragon that enabled him to fly.

She then moved to put her peds on the handles and she pushed down and Bluestrike ducked underneath an underwater Whale.

He then flew up. He moved around the towers. He then spun multiple times. He then fell out of the sky on purpose.

Optimus was on his predacon and saw her. She just landed on a tower. She then opened her map. "Okay, lets see... What should we name this place?"

He sighed heavily. He hated being strict with her. Predaking then landed. Optimus got off him. She turned as Bluefire ran behind her. "Hi, carrier!" she smiled. She then turned back to the map.

He sighed. "Star, sweets, you can't leave without telling me. You worry me sick," he told her. She sighed.

"I know. I just... Wanted to get away. It's annoying having two guards follow me around all day." Starlight grumbled.

Optimus nodded. "I know. But it's the only way for me to protect you. You are my little femme. I will always be protective." she smiled.

Optimus then gently kissed her helm. "So what are we naming this sector?" he asked her.

"I don't know. King?" Predaking spat out fire as a cough. "Coughing fire it is." She said. Optimus smiled.

She sighed. She managed to draw every single tower. "So is this Decepticon parts or Autobot?" She asked. He vented. "I don't know. It looks neither. But it also looks like it's close to their border. Come on—"

Suddenly a rocket fired at them and threw them back.

Starlight groaned as she looked. She saw Starscream, Megatron, and some seekers. Optimus looked. "Guard her!" Both predacons got in front of Starlight. She looked and noticed a blade in her side. She winced.

She saw the predacons fighting the seekers meanwhile her carrier was up against Megatron.

"Ratchet. Me and Carrier are under attack. He's fighting Megatron." She said over the Comm unit.

"Star get out of there. If you are there, they are looking for you. Get on Bluefire and get out of there!"

Starlight did as he said. She got on Bluefire right as Megatron stabbed her carrier through the abdomen. She gasped loudly. Megatron turned.

"STARLIGHT GET OUT OF HERE!" Her Carrier yelled. Bluefire lifted up and he flew off. "STARSCREAM!"

Bluefire was flying through buildings to hide from the chasing seeker. Starlight got scared and Bluefire turned and he fired his blast at the seeker making him crash into a building.

He then flew off towards the autobot base.

Ratchet managed to weld the wound. "What happened to your carrier?" He asked. "Megatron stabbed him and Carrier forced me to leave." She whimpered. Ratchet nodded. He took her to the throne room.

"So that means there's a new command!" She looked. She saw Thunderstrike her abusive brother. "I'm in charge. So you listen to me you little brat." Her brother snarled.

"I would never listen to you!" She snapped. He then backhanded her.

"Hey!" She turned. "I've told you many times to never lay a hand on your sister!" Her carrier snapped. Thunder strike widened his optics.

Optimus walked over and he helped up his daughter. She hugged him tightly. He instantly hugged her back and kissed her helm.

"Okay. It hurts..." she instantly let go. "Are you okay? You're not hurt?" He asked her. She nodded. He sighed and kissed her forehelm.

Ratchet then ran over. "Thunderstrike. I have given you so many chances and I don't even know what to do with you anymore..." Optimus trailed off.

Thunder stared at him. "Carrier. No." Starlight whispered. Optimus sighed.

"I want you to join the wreckers!"