Chapter 2: Missing/old memories.

Optimus walked into a room and he stopped. His son Thunderstrike looked. Starlight's frame wasn't moving. Optimus felt his spark stop.

Thunder walked over. He looked at his carrier. He then lifted the helm and saw she wasn't moving. He then turned the helm. "W-what are you doing?" Optimus asked.

"She has a birthmark on her helm." He kicked the frame. "It's not her. It's makeshift." He snarled. Optimus sighed in relief.

They walked out. Ratchet looked up. "It's not her. It's someone else. She's still out there." He said. Sparkstrike (Optimus's sparkmate) sighed in relief. It reminded them of something.

Optimus and Ratchet got back home to see it burnt. They ran inside. Optimus started to panic. "Starlight!" He looked around. "Starlight..."

He kept looking for the child he gave birth to.

Optimus then noticed something. He heard a sound in the next room.

Thundercracker was gripping Starlight by the neck. She grabbed a sword. She slammed it on his arm. He screamed.

She got in top of him and kept slamming it on his face.

"STARLIGHT!" Her carrier grabbed her. "No! DON'T FRAGGING TOUCH ME!" She snarled. "Hey! It's me. It's me! It's carrier!" She looked. She started crying. "Carrier... he tried to—" Optimus hugged her tightly. "Oh, my little femme." He hugged her tightly his helm on top of hers.

"Okay, come on. We have to go." She nodded. He helped her stand and took her outside. "STARLIGHT!" Thunderstrike yelled. She ran into his arms.

Sparkstrike looked at Optimus. He nodded.

Thunderstrike let go of her and she looked at her sire. "Sire?" He nodded. She hugged him tightly. He hugged her back. "Okay. Let's go! The longer we're in their territory the bigger the Chance we get captured."

Once they got back, Optimus was sitting at the table with Starlight. Thunder was still pissed about his sire coming back.

"You think you can come back and act like a family again?" He snapped. Sparkstrike looked at Optimus who was watching Starfire  eating. "I had to be a sire to her! And that wasn't fair on her nor me!" Thunder snapped.

Sparkstrike sighed. "I am not just a sire. And you are not a sparkling!" He snapped. "I never was. I never could be BECAUSE YOU LEFT US WHEN SHE WAS 5 VORNS OLD!" Sparkstrike sighed.

Thunder then stormed out. "Just let him go. He needs time." Optimus said as Starlight finished eating.

Bluefire stood up. Predaking found he could transform. He was standing near the door. "He's mad at me?"

"Yeah, well, he has his reason." Optimus said. "Go clean up." She nodded.

Once she left, Optimus turned to his sparkmate. "I didn't lie to them. I told them you up and left because you were scared to be a sire." Optimus said as he stood up.

"Sparkstrike I love you with all my Spark but you left me when I needed you the most. Predaking was there when I gave birth to them both. Not you." Sparkstrike sighed as Optimus walked out as well.

Optimus was sitting in the throne room. He sighed as he rubbed his face tiredly. "Optimus? You okay?" Predaking asked as he gently put his servo on the prime's forehelm. He felt it was a little warm.

"Go rest. I can ask Ultra Magnus to deal with things—" He started. "I want you to. Only you, King. You have my same mind frame. Please." Predaking nodded.

"Go rest." He then walked off.

Predaking saw Starlight walk in. "Where is Carrier?" She asked. "He was not feeling good and asked me to take care of things." He said.

"Well you and him do think the same." She said softly. King smiled. Ever since he first met them, he took care of Optimus and his family.

"How are you, Star?" He asked her. "My frame hurts a little but I will be fine." She said. He nodded.