Chapter 5: revenge

Optimus smiled as he saw Junior crawling. He was watching his sparkling. He felt proud. He then heard a sound. He heard explosions.

He frowned. Junior whimpered.

"Junior. Hiding spot." Optimus told his son. He crawled to it and he shut the cage door. Just as he did, his sparkmate Sparkstrike walked inside and he had a sword out.

"Sparkstrike? What is this?" Optimus asked. "Starlight told me... you were planning to exile me?!" He snarled.

"You are abusing my children. The ones I gave birth to. They're mine and I will always put them above anyone else!" Optimus stated clearly.

Sparkstrike roared angrily and charged. Optimus punched him in the face. Sparkstrike fell back.

Starlight winced as her stomach was bleeding badly. She got up and limped to where she knew her carrier and her little brother were. She bumped into someone. Darkstar stared at her.

"Starlight? What the scrap happened?!" He asked her. "Not now. Carrier... Junior is with him. He needs help!" She said. She got in the room and she kicked Sparkstrike off her carrier. He stabbed her through her wound again.

She screamed. Suddenly Darkstar snarled and he bit Sparkstrike and ripped his helm off. He roared.

Optimus gently helped Starlight sit up. "Hey. Star, you're gonna be okay, sweetspark." He told her.

"It's fine. I'm okay." she told him. "Darkstar! Get Ratchet!"

He ran off in search of the medic.

Optimus turned back to his daughter. "You're okay. Just hang on." He glanced at where Junior was. He turned back to see Starlight not moving and her optics were closed. "Star? Sweetspark?"

He wiped his tears. He then turned. "Junior. You can come out, baby." he slowly climbed out.

"Come here, baby." Optimus picked up his son and hugged him tightly.

Ratchet and Thunderstrike stopped when they saw Starlight offline on the floor and Optimus was hugging Junior tightly.

Thunderstrike felt his spark stop.

Optimus was holding Junior as Darkstar lit Starlight's frame in fire. He transformed and he stood by the side. Optimus looked at him. Darkstar waited for the Prime's signal. He nodded.

Darkstar motioned for Starkiller and Bluefire to follow him.

They transformed and flew off.

Starscream noticed something in the sky. He saw three predacons. "Hey!" Two seekers fired rockets. They missed the predacons. Darkstar, Bluefire, and Starkiller fired their blasts at the buildings.

They turned around in a full circle. They then fired upon the building Starscream stood on. Darkstar's tail touched the ocean.

He flew up higher.

Grimlock stood in front of the Wreckers. There was some sounds behind the decepticon troopers.

They turned. The gate suddenly broke and the metal flew everywhere. Darkstar flew above it as he burned the whole Decepticon capital.

He then landed and he roared.

Optimus was sitting in the God of all Predacons. He saw Megatron's sparkmate Pairstar.

Optimus felt the rage swelling inside him. He then leaned down on Darkstar. The predacon flew up and he charged towards the castle.

Pairstar noticed the predacon charging and he looked livid. She turned to her daughter. "Go to your sire. Tell him what happened. Tell him who killed me and tell him to avenge me!"

Her daughter nodded.

She transformed and flew out. Both of her daughters left.

Optimus turned to Starkiller. He roared and went for the daughters.

Darkstar and Bluefire then started to burn the castle from the bottom. He then got up to the top. Darkstar burned it from the inside out. He killed Pairstar for his friend. He killed her for the Prime. He killed her for revenge.