Darkar's Prisoner

Narrator: In our last episode, Flora saves Pixie Village by healing the Tree of Life and gains her Charmix. But at Alfea, Avalon is revealed to be Darkar's spy. Before anyone can stop him, he kidnaps Bloom. Bloom is gone.

Stella: WHAT?!?!

Flora: What’s the Charmix???

Tecna: Better question what happened to Bloom?

Stella: That’s what I want to know why did that guy just kidnap my best friend???

Griselda: I want to know who that strange man in the red armor is. And why was he watching that strange man in wings carry Bloom away?

Faragonda: Why was Flora in Pixie Village?

Brandon: What’s Pixie Village?

Saladin: It’s the place where all of the pixies live. They are almost like tiny fairies and they each have special talents just like the fairies of the Magic dimension.

Griselda: They are also known for bonding with fairies.

Scene: Classroom, Alfea

Lockette: I don't care what anyone says. I'm coming to help rescue Bloom and that's final.

Flora: Lockette, I thought you never wanted to see that scary place again.

Layla: Remember all those shadow monsters lurking everywhere ready to eat you?

Lockette: Eek! I don't care. Bloom is my fairy and she needs me.

Layla: She needs you alive and well, just think back the to time when you were there.

Sky: Mm-hmm.

Musa: Lockette, Darkar's kingdom is pure evil.

Tecna: The negative energy found there could reduce pixie effectiveness and vitality by 77%. Isn't that right Digit?

Digit: More like 84%.

Lockette: I don't care if I have to fly there with my own four wings, I'm going!

Timmy: Who is that?

StarLight: Lockette Bloom’s bonded pixie… She is the Pixie of Portals and Direction.