Face to Face with the Enemy

Narrator: In our last episode, the fairies, pixies, and Specialists set off on a rescue mission to save Bloom. Brandon and Sky ended up proving their worth in Downland by securing Princess Amentia's help. Meanwhile, Bloom changed her features into a dark creature, completely subdued by Lord Darkar's power.

Musa: I really hope that we are able to save Bloom now that she is under Darkar’s evil magic.

Flora: Don’t worry about it Musa I’m sure that we will find a way to save Bloom.

Stella: Flora is right Musa don’t worry about it we will succeed and stop Lord Dorkar before things get too far out of hand.’

Musa: I hope you’re right because Bloom is powerful.

Scene: Cavern, Under Realm

Amentia's rock worm breaks through the wall into the main cavern of Darkar's fortress.*

Amentia: All right, we're through! Charge!

Amentia and her soldiers begin attacking the shadow monsters.*

Scene: Hawk Ship, Under Realm

Timmy pilots the Hawk ship through the tunnel created by Amentia's worm.*

Timmy: It sounds pretty dangerous out there.

Layla: The coast should be clear by now. Let's go! Come on!

They fly past Amentia and her guards.*

Stella: Looks like that crazy princess is up to her old tricks again, huh?!

Sky: Well, we're in.

Timmy:Lord Darkar's fortress is straight ahead.

Flora: It's so enormous.

Musa: The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Stella: I always thought it was "the bigger that they are, the more likely we are end up all blown to kingdom come while trying to rescue Bloom".

Riven: That sounds like a very specific saying Stella.

Brandon: Specific yet sort of accurate if we are being honest.

Tecna: Agree to disagree on that one Brandon I just see it as Stella joking around like she always does.