12| Locked and Loaded

NO MORE COMPUTER!!
how do you guys feel abt y/n being a badass? like is it to soon... because I want something big to charge her. I'm a way? like season three will do that but its it to far?? pls let me knowww... anyways to the story...

Y/n POV

"If I knew we get Glenn back, I might agree. But you think that Vato across the way is just gonna hand him over?" T-Dog said. Might agree?

"Are you calling G a liar?" The kid asked from the floor. I was tired of hearing his mouth.

"Are you apart of this? You want to hold onto your teeth?" I asked the kid as I got in his face again. I felt Daryl pull me back.

"Question is, do you trust that man's word?" T- Dog finished.

"No question is what are you willing to bet on it? Could be more than them guns. Could be your life. Glenn worth that to you?" Daryl asked us.

"Yes he is. Now if you guys are just going to sit here playing ring around the rosey I'm going yo get him myself" I said as I headed to the door. Daryl grabbed my arm.

"What life I have, I owe to him. I was nobody to Glenn, just some idiot stuck in a tank. He could have walked away, but he didn't. Neither will I or Y/n" Rick said as he put a gun in his holster.

"So are you going to hand the guns over?" Daryl asked Rick.

"I didn't say that. There's nothing keeping you two here. You should get out and hand back to camp. Y/n and I have this handled" He said as he gave me a nod.

"And tell your family what?" T-Dog asked him. There was a moment of silence we all looked around and we nodded. I headed for the guns.

If G wanted us kicked and loaded we will be. I'm not going down without a fight.

"Come on this is nuts" The kid said. I let out a loud sigh. "Do you know when or when to not talk? I threaten to chop off your feet and you still wanna run your mouth" I said as I faced him.

"Just do what G says" the kid snapped back at me. "How about we do what I say? Before I start chopping off your toes and make you eat them" I said to him and then went back to the guns.

We grabbed as much guns as we could and filled them with ammo.

...

We walked back to the place. I swear this time we were leaving with Glenn. I was in front. I had the front of the riffle pointed at the kids back. And pushed him forward.

I took the liberty to tying his mouth shut. I was tired of hearing his voice. 'Do what G says' rip his ears out and shove them up his ass. I giggled to myself. Boy am I funny?

As soon as we got there the gates opened immediately. Seems like they were waiting for us. Creeps. I pushed stupid forward. He stumped a bit. Then we followed him in.

T-dog in the back. In the room it was filled with supplies and kids and women. Some were on the bed. I kinda felt bad in a way. Coming in here with guns and threading to take away there home. Because from the outside that's what it looked like they were doing. But all honesty I just wanted Glenn back and like I said I'd do anything.

G was right there. His friends circled around us with guns. This was about to get messy if things went hey wire.

"I see my guns but there's not all in the bag." G said as he looked us up and down.

"Great job detective. And that's because there not yours. I thought I mentioned that?" I said as I kept my gun pointed at his head.

"Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese." The guy that got the arrow in his ass said.

"I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation" he said as he ignored his friend.

"No. I'm pretty clear" I said as I took out my knife and untied stupid and pushed him forward. "You have your Man I want mine" I said as I lowered my gun.

"I'm gonna chop up your boy. I'm going to feed him to my dogs" he said and i launched at him but Rick pulled me back.

"Wow there little lady. There's the evilest, nastier man eating bitches you ever saw. I picked them up from satan at a yard sale. I told you how it is and how it has to be. Are you woefully deaf?" He said getting in my face. I rolled my eyes.

"No my hearings fine. Your said come locked and loaded" I said and I heard Daryl coal his gun at G's head. And so did everyone else. And I aimed mine straight at his head. The battle touching his forehead.

"Okay then, we're here" I said as he stared him down.

All of the sudden a women yelled. "Felipe! Felipe!" A little old lady came out. She had a Walker. Not an actual one like the ones old people use. I sifted my expression and lowered my gun.

"Abuela, go back with the others..now" Felipe shouted.

"Get that old lady out of the line of fire" I shouted to G. I didn't want no old lady getting killed.

"Abuela listen to your mijo, okay? This is not the right place for you right now." G told her. She walked up closer to us. I had to admit she was a cute old lady. I smiled a bit.

"Mr. Gilbert is having trouble breathing. He needs his asthma stuff. Carlito didn't find it. He needs his medicine!" She pleased to Felipe. In a way it looked like she was completely oblivious to the guns.