82| Randel

Guys, I'm going to make my chapters way longer because like I'm at 82 parts and I haven't even made it to the third season... 3 more episodes left!!

Y/n POV

"She just has to look on the bright side" Andrea said as she walked out of the room. It left a shocked Lori. I didn't know what to say or do. Nor if this was my cue to leave her alone either.

"Wow" I mumbled. She looked at me and I was expecting her to yell or at least tell me to fuck off. "You can say that again" she said as she let out a little laugh. I gave her a small smile too.

We both heard banging on the door upstairs. We both ran up. I opened Beth's bedroom door open. "Maggie?" I asked her as we came into the room.

"She is in there. I heard glass" Maggie says shakily as she continues to bang and shout for Beth to open the door.

"Beth, you all right?" Lori asked as she went up to the door.

"Don't do this, Beth. Don't do it" Maggie called as she continued to bang on the door. "Open up please" She said as she continued to bang on the door.

You could hear the cries from Beth and the sobs as Maggie continued to figure out how to open the door.

"God, I felt her with Andrea" Maggie said as she went over to thr dresser and moved stuff around to find the key.

"Where's a key?" Lori asked. I wanted to smack her on how stupid she doesn't.

"I don't know" Maggie huffed out. She was digging through draws before she gave up and went back to the door. "Beth honey, please open the door" Maggie said as she pulled on the door handle.

I ran around the room trying to find the key. Who even has keys anymore? Just when I'm starting to like Andrea again.

"I'm not mad. I'm not mad, Beth" Maggie whimpered. I grabbed a crowbar and put it to the door.

"Hang on" I said as I pulled on the door knob. And the door knob popped open. The door slowly moved open and Beth had her back towards us. She turned around slowly to us, her hand grabbing her wrist. Blood swelling around her arm and leaving droplets on the floor.

"I'm sorry" She chocked out. Maggie sighed and walked to her sister and grabbed a hold of her. She let Beth cry into her arms. "Okay. It's okay" Maggie said multiple times for efforts to soothe her sister. She pulled Beth out of the bathroom to clean her up.

It felt like weight had lifted off of my shoulders. I saved one kid. I walked away so I didn't have to see this private moment anymore.

...

I started at the snitches formed right below my stomach. I traced my fingers over it. I was so close, so close to having my baby. I could then whine in my arms and rock them.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I wanted to break down completely. I wanted to punch the mirror. I couldn't stand to look at myself anymore. I almost felt sick. I walked out of the bathroom.

I heard Maggie voice and walked outside on the porch. Maggie was talking to Andrea. I would be angry to if someone did that to my sister. I stood my ground behind Maggie and right next to Lori.