three

excuse any mistakes or errors.
comment don't be a silent reader :)

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟐

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍
𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌

chapter three.

AKAIRI MONROE

AKAIRI MONROE

I was currently in the studio right now finishing up a song. My expectation was to drop a single before the end of this month, but with me struggling to write some lyrics wasn't gonna make it work.

I put down my pen letting out an aggravated groan, drawing Jaiden's attention towards me. Jaelyn has been my producer for my whole career pretty much and she does a really good job when it comes to making instrumentals and everything else.

"What you stressing bout over there" she ask turning in the studio chair facing me.

"Nun, just can't think straight" I mumbled. Jaiden reached over grabbing my notebook, I noticed her reading the lyrics I wrote so far.

"There's nothing you should be worried about, you got this" Jaiden assured me. "Whatever you can't come up with I'll finish it" she added. I look up at her sending a smile her way, any time Jaiden reassured myself I know that I could trust her on it. "You really think so?" I say , she nodded her head as in yes.

"When you think I should drop it" "Friday after next should be good for the drop date" she told me. "Good that can give me some time" I say.

"You think I should go live and see what my fans think of it" I ask her. "Yeaa they should love it either way" Jaelyn says. I grabbed my notebook and my phone getting up from the spot I was sitting at, walking into the recording booth.

I made my headset and the mic made sure everything was straight. I stood my phone against the wall in a view where the live could see me, I pressed the start live button then going back to my place.