0 || Carnival Swings

A little reminder that (y/n) is a child, and he will act childishly. I will mostly use he/him pronouns for this chapter, and the pronouns indicated like 'this' belong to y/n. That just makes my life a whole lot easier, so don't be confused if you see it.

I will be using different pronouns for [y/n] in almost every chapter, but for this first one I decided on he/him. This is just a prologe, and a intro into how (y/n) lives before. It is supposed to be a slow burn drama anyways, but whatever.

Anywho, enough of that. Enjoy the story.

..

FLOOR O: INSIDE THE HALL OF THE CIRCUS - 2:36 PM

The subtle sound of joyful carnival music could be heard in the distance of the area. As far as the eye can see, there wasn't a dull moment here. The bright white and yellow lights shined from its stations, and there was barely a shadow around. Which meant, hiding out here would be dumb.

Shit..

Well, it would be shit for whomever was running around this place. As far as many things were concerned, there would be lots of places to look around. This place was big, but (name) had already ridden on all of the rides. It was a pity really.. He was stuck with the same small ferris-wheel for the rest of his days. Oh well.

The small bells at the edge of the ribbins he had tied to his arms were undone, and the ribbon was set off onto the counter of the play booth he was sitting on. After both ribbons were safely put away, he jumped off the counter and onto the rather low looking ground. He looked up and saw a wave of light brown hair turn around a nearby corner.

He smiled a bit, then set his hands behind his back as he began skipping along.

He had been rather bored here anyway, it was time for some fun! They would surely have a blast.

FLOOR O: OUTSIDE BOOTH 12 - 3:39 PM

They did not have a blast. Or, atleast, (name) didnt. A deep frown was set on his face as he stared down at the bloody body of the lady below him. She didnt fight back, and that was no fun. He didn't like running after her, and she made his head hurt from screaming so much..

He sighed, then shook his head. Oh well, atleast it was something. Besides, he had to eat! Maybe he could get Mr Potato to eat too? Definitely.

Okay, he had a mission.. Make food for himself and Mrs Potato. He could do it.

FLOOR O: INSIDE BOOTH 7 - 4:05 PM

Unfortunately enough, he couldn't do it. He's burned his hands too many times, and it seemed as thought Mr Potato was upset at him now. Oh no! "I'm sorry Mrs Potato!" He apologized in a very tearful manner. "I can't do it.." He stared at the potato in the chair in front of him for a moment, and he frowned deeply.

"No! I'm not gonna do that! I can't-" His words died on his lips as he stared at the potato again. He sighed deeply. "Yes Mr Potato.." He mumbled, then stood up. Mrs Potato wanted food. He will give her food. He would face the pain!

And off he went.

To create immaculate food of all tastes. Amazingly amazing! He could do it!

FLOOR O: INSIDE THE COOKING TENT - 4:12 PM

He almost burnt the tent down trying to start a fire. So he supposed that cotton candy was a better alternative to food.

Mr Potato didn't like the idea of cotton candy again.. (name) didn't care.

They ate the cotton candy regardless.