Chapter 1

Elliana Pov:

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP

Ugh.

I hit my alarm so hard I broke it. "Eliana! STOP DOING THAT! That's the 11th time this month." my mom yelled from outside my bedroom door. I roll my eyes and slowly drag myself from my bed.

I turn on the shower and eventually get in. the hot water running done my spine almost puts me to sleep so I turn the water to a colder temperature. The cold water runs down my spine and I jump back. I was definitely awake now. I stood in the shower for a couple minutes and then I grabbed my loofah and added soap to it. I started to scrub my neck first and worked my way down. I quickly rinse off and continue getting ready for college. It's my last year.

I do my skincare then put on my clothes:

...

I jump in my car and drive away.

Once I arrive, I immediately see my best friend, Isabella. " ELIEEE! MY HOE" I roll my eyes she knows how hate that name. she runs up to me and jumps to give me a hug. I smile and hug back. " ISA MY BITCH" she rolls her eyes I laugh. she hates that name she prefers the nickname, Bella.

We enter class and the teacher eventually starts the lesson. I lift up my knees in my chair and I lay my head down on my knees.

...

"Wake up Ellie." I feel someone shaking me slightly. I roll my eyes from that terrible nickname.  "Class is over" I get up grab my stuff and almost run out of class. Before I left, the teacher gave me a nasty stare, I just flicker her off. I can tell she wasn't expecting that because her eyes grew wide in shock.

I say bye to Isa and change my clothes. Then eventually leave to go to my dad's company.

 Then eventually leave to go to my dad's company

... 

I check in with the front desk lady and head to my dad's office. Once I get there, I knock on the office door. "Come in Liana" I walk in and see a man with dark brown hair and jet-black eyes. He seemed muscular as his suite fit him well.

"This is one my friends' sons Lorenzo" I turn to look at my dad and nod.  Lorenzo was staring at me, but I couldn't figure out what kind of stare was. He eventually stopped and my dad told me to sit and listen into the meeting do I could eventually learn the business. Even though I wanted to start my own business instead of inheriting one.

Thank you for making it to this point! Voting, comment and constructive feedback is welcome.

485 words total