Chapter 1

...Ten Years Earlier...

A woman ran around carrying plates, and giving people food. Her husband walked up and helped as the two helped with the party.

"Where is she?! This is her party Mutt!"

"I know, I know. I tried dragging her out of her room."

"And?"

"No luck."

The woman swore under her breath and shook her head. "She's just like your father Mutt."

"Yeah, I know that too." He said handing a person a slice of cake. "To be honest, I don't know what she's doing."

The woman groaned and rolled her eyes. She then looked around the guests at the birthday party and froze.

"Where's your father?!"

Henry 'Mutt' Jones III looked up and around. He swore under his breath and fixed his leather jacket. "Well dear, I think he's with our daughter.

————————

"Exactly what I thought!"

"Then why is it underwater?" She asked her grandfather.

"Hundreds of thousands of years of weathering. Things collapse, and storms happened." He huffed, shaking his head.

Mutt ran into his daughter's room and sighed in relief seeing his daughter and father. He cleared his throat as the two went on about archeological stuff, and Mutt sighed.

"Eh-Hem!" He coughed into his hand.

Indiana Jones and Natty looked up.

"Yes son?"

"Hi dad!"

Mutt folded his arms and smiled. "So, what are you two talking about this time? She does have a birthday party dad."

Indiana Jones rolled his eyes and sat up. "We're talking about the Kushites."

"Uh-huh!" Natty agreed.

Mutt nodded and rolled his eyes. "Dad, this is her birthday party. She should be out and talking to people.

"Dad, I'm eleven! Not six!"

"And your not an adult either, so let's go." Mutt said firmly.

Natty rolled her eyes and stood up. Her grandfather did too, and folded his arms. He took his hat off and put it on her head.

"This is for you kiddo. You will find the first Kush King. Understand?"

"Yes grandpa."

"And you will stay in school." Indy said pointing a finger. "Don't drop out like your dad."

"Dad!" Mutt Williams (aka Henry Jones III) snapped.

"What? I'm being honest. Natty chose a better name than you. You chose 'Mutt', and gosh that name sucks."

"Dad stop."

"Okay okay... whatever." Indiana Jones said rolling his eyes. He turned to his granddaughter who had an amazing taste in archaeology and history.

"Let's go Nefertiti."

Mutt huffed as his daughter ran out. His father stopped and smiled.

"Admit it, she knows names to pick."

"Yeah yeah, her name is Natty."

"Is it? You can take the artifacts from an archeologist, but you can't take the archeology from the archeologist." Indy said smirking.