part 1

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚇𝚄𝚂

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚇𝚄𝚂

"i don't know how i ended up where i was, but honestly i wasn't complaining."

•••

"girl, i don't think i can sneak out-"

"it's not like it's the first time, come on, ale!"

"right, bitch, we down the street."

i rolled my eyes. i had told my best friends i would come to this party with them about 6 minutes from my house. but my mother was home.. and she was drunk. i didn't know how i was gonna get out of here.

"hold on- let me ask my mom-"

"no! don't ask just simply tell her you're going to sleep early and sneak the fuckk out." Emoni, stated. i thought it through, thinking about the consequences of when i got home.

but i really wanted to get out of this house.. these parties were honestly an Escape from this house. sneaking out at night to get fucked up, was all i had. maybe even hooking up with a guy i found attractive. i didn't do that last part too often.. we're young and you never know what people have.

"alright, i'll do it." i was already ready. i had on a simple black crop top and a short tan cargo skirt with my black nike dunks. i then grabbed my pajama pants throwing them on over my skirt. i didn't want her to notice i was all dressed up.

i opened my door quietly, peeking around the corner. bottles of hennessy scattered on the floor. i sighed a bit. i walked into the living room, to see her passed out on the couch.

i silently praised God. this made sneaking out easier. i quietly walked back to my room, shutting my door and locking it. i then turned my tv on and put the volume low.

kiikii 💕 & emoni 💕
6 messages

kiikii 💕
BITCH WE OUTSIDEE
OUTSIDE BIHH
COME ON HOE
lmk if i need ta beat yo momma ass

emoni 💕:
right because she be talking crazy
come on baby

Me:
i love y'all 😭
but here i come she sleep

i locked my phone, putting it in my purse. i made my way to my window opening it up slowly and stepping out onto the grass.

i closed the window, slighting leaving it cracked, and made my way from the side of my house. i saw the view of the street and saw my bestfriend's in Emoni's car. i smiled, opening the car door and got inside. once i got in, the smell of weed and alcohol hit my nostrils, making me slightly scrunch my nose.

"hey mamaaa." kiikii, smiling looking back towards the back seat. i leaned forward and kissed her forehead. emoni smiled in acknowledgement to me. i did it back, then she started driving, hitting the blunt that was in between her fingers. she then passed it to kiikii, she hit it a few times, passing it to me. the rotation went on.

"when we get here, we gotta make them fucking heads turn, y'all here me?" emoni scolded as.

"bitch, we always do that." i smiled at her, she and kiikii laughed, nodding in agreement.

soon, we rolled up to a house that had cars lined up along the street. kiikii rolled down the window, stinking her head out the window. the wind blew through her pink curls. she hit the blunt as people in the front yard looked. i smiled.

"come onnn, ale. stick yo head out, girly!" she looked down at me. i rolled my eyes, smiling. i rolled my window down sticking my head out as well. the star lit sky was what caught my eye first.

i loved being away from home. i needed a distraction from all the fucked up shit my mother had put me through. sneaking out, getting high and wasted was the only thing i could run to everytime.

the car soon came to a stop and i looked around, noticing we were parked on the side of the road. i put my head back in the car, and grabbed my purse. stepping out, i fixed myself up.

"we gotta take some picturessss!" Emoni exclaimed. we both agreed and got ready to take a few pictures. i put on some more lipgloss as KiiKii got her pictures taken by Emoni.

"bitch, you eating them up already." Emoni told KiiKii.

"big smile gorgeous," i continued after her. KiiKii smiled a big smile showing her pink rubber bands in her braces.

"okay and KiiKii is done! Ale, come here." Emoni said focused on her phone. she was sending the photos to KiiKi's phone.

"yesss, these look so good."

i fixed my hair and stood at the lamppost KiiKii had taken her photos at. i posed and made sure to show my good side. these were most definitely getting posted tonight.

"oh, lord, who are they?" KiiKii whispered to us. i rolled my eyes, when Emoni stopped taking my pictures to look over as well. my eyes slowly moved over to where they were looking. there was a group of guys, getting out of a car. they all were good looking.

"bitch, i don't know, but THEY IS FAWNN." Emoni exclaimed, just for us to hear.

"oh, my gosh. ain't that Ski and X?" we heard some people say. i looked harder. it in fact was them.

"can we just finish these pictures and go get drunk?" i groaned.

"ou, yes, come on!" Emoni said embarrassed. she had been staring at the guys a little too hard.

"don't they go to our school?" i asked kind of confused as to why the girls were so whipped.

"yeah, but they do night school." KiiKii said. "i used to take night school because of my little siblings and our home situation." i nodded, listening.

"done! my turn!" Emoni jumped, handing me the phone, she moved over to where i was.

"bitch, they looking over here bro." KiiKii mumbled. i continued taking Emoni's pictures. "FUCK."

"KiiKii, are you fucking okay?" Emoni looked at her, genuinely concerned.

"they're walking over here, bitch wtf. he look so good. i can't handle it." KiiKii fanned her face and walked to the car,
opening the door and sitting in the passenger seat. i looked over and saw that it was only three of the guys from the group that was over there. they indeed were walking over towards us...